If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry OT: What the **** is wrong with these people?!?!?!?!!?

Woman Allegedly Leaves Kids In Mall Parking Lot
    Air-Conditioning Was Running, Police Say
    Posted: 10:25 a.m. EDT July 9, 2002
    Updated: 12:27 p.m. EDT July 9, 2002

A Bloomfield Hills woman is facing child neglect charges. She's accused of locking four children in her vehicle while returning merchandise at a Troy mall.
    The 32-year-old woman spent at least an hour at the Somerset Collection in Troy Saturday, according to police.

Investigators said that her 1-year-old daughter, her 10- and 8-year-old nieces, and 5-year-old nephew were left in an SUV with the air conditioner running.

Another woman spotted the children in the car and called police.

None of the children was injured.
    This is two weeks after another woman locked her two kids, 3 and 18 months (maybe?) in her black Neon while she went to the beauty salon - for three hours! On an 85 degree day. Needless to say, the poor kids died and she's charged with 1st degree murder. And now this dumb**** above does the same thing - probably thought it was OK since she left the air conditioner on.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Offshore Addiction
    You would be surprised as to how many people think that it is okay to leave their kids in the car while they run inside for just a second (which turns into minutes) and thinks it is ok, in fact it is against the law.

Chesapeake Bay
    This type of thing leaves me speechless (fortunately not post-less, though). Sometimes I think there should be a test before you can become a Mom or a Dad.

My Boats:
    1986 Four Winns Liberator 241
    Lake St. Clair, Canada
    Originally posted by seanclong
    This type of thing leaves me speechless (fortunately not post-less, though). Sometimes I think there should be a test before you can become a Mom or a Dad.
    I'll second that test dude!

Wild Horses
    Two days ago a Toronto man, I use the term loosely here, left his 3 and 4 year olds strapped in their car seats for 20 minutes with the engine off and windows rolled up. It was hot, 90 degrees, so someone finally called the cops. They arrived and broke out the window to rescue them. They figure it was over 110 in the car when they were removed. Dad shows up about 5 minutes later, he had been shopping at the local adult movie store in the plaza. They arrested him on the spot for failure to provide the essentials of life, contacted children services who in turn contacted the mother. So, would you rather face the judge, or the mother? Total idiots!

I heard that there was lip prints on the inside of the glass of the black saturn from the kids trying to get fresh breaths...3 hours getting hair done

what should happen to this lady ?

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    kill the *****!

Platinum Member Platinum Member rainmn's Avatar
    Manahawkin, NJ
    A quick death is way to good for the scumbag with the Neon. She needs to be tortured for at least a solid week for what she did.

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB
    There was a man in Virginia a few weeks ago, with several kids, and left the baby in a Van for six hours. They found her dead. He claimed he told the oldest kid to take the child out of the car. Still in the courts now.

Deland, Florida
    These stories break my heart. I can't stand for kids or animals to be hurt by the neglect of others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast