Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WAY O/T -- Cameras and e-bay >

WAY O/T -- Cameras and e-bay

Notices

WAY O/T -- Cameras and e-bay

Old 07-10-2002, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn! The people on this board are helpful!

Jennifer -- I learned to shoot with the AE1 and was even published years back. The last AE1 went with the ex-wife -- definitely worth losing the camera, as long as she stays gone. I'd be interested in your setup, if you don't need it. E-mail me your terms. ([email protected])

Puder -- Just to help you out, I can loan you my boat to use as your darkroom, since that's all it will be good for until I get it repropped.

jb -- Would you mind telling me what you paid, as I was looking at a 2000 yesterday. (I know that is a tacky question, but we're among friends.)
Old 07-10-2002, 07:30 PM
Registered

Just bumpin' this back to the top.

BTW -- the people on this board always seem to know the answers, so my next off-topic post will be on theoretical physics and the possibility of passing through black holes unscathed. Any takers? (Or maybe I should just post that as a poll. Hmmmmm...)

Last edited by KaamaScarab30; 07-10-2002 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-10-2002, 07:34 PM
SunseekerNY

Kaama:

Just send me your address, and I will send you the camera and accessories. I don't want anything for it. I was going to throw it out, actually.

Jennifer

Old 07-10-2002, 07:52 PM
Registered

Oh Great Queen of the Hudson!

You have been e-mailed.
Old 07-10-2002, 10:42 PM
jb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kaama. If I remember correctly I paid like $700 for the Camera Body, some (2)Tamron lenses 28-80 and 100-300, filters, Bag, Tripod some film and cleaner blah blah blah. It was a great set up to start. The rebel has worked well some of the more sophisticated lenses I have recently purchased as well. I can get those past the wife because most lenses look similiar and she cant keep up with me!
I think with two Canon lenses It was going to be around $500.
I previously was able to find the camera body and a 28-80 lense on ebay for around 350. Which was about 50 - 100 more than the Mags prices
Now about that physics stuff

Passing through some black hole unscathed is easier than you may think. with the time space dimensia in the relative space coefficient in the negative driven particles of the hole rim(so to speak) create an unequivacle cohesion of the ion based neutrons that will not mesh with the negative driven particles. So the theory that most supports this hypothesis is Cranstons thoeory on Time space particle management of the second parrallel dimensia... Email me for further info