If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Women Suck!

Charter Member #1528 Charter Member RiverGirl's Avatar
    There's a reason I've been single for over a year......
    ...........and it's not because of a female.

Its because RG is waiting for me

Boat Girl
    Sorry Jana...I did mean BatGirl....Sorry for the mix up...I know the feeling River Girl

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    Originally posted by ssherman
    Its because RG is waiting for me
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Yeah RIGHT!

Gold Member Gold Member liquid asset's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Wellcraft Gran Sport 3400
    Haslet, TX,USA

Thumbs down

Angry Good news!

Dustin: Yes, the 32 AT is very tiny according to her, you have been living in the Baja world a little to long

Well... I am truly happy about this, it is not going to get me down. I just now know that she is a bad person.

I just got back from returning the watch that I had purchased for her... they didn't even charge me a restocking fee!!! And another piece of jewelry is going to be returned tomorrow, no restocking fee!!! Time to go spend the money on upgrades to the boat!

One More Thing

Don't let your friends discourage you on what your heart is feeling if you think someone is cheating on you etc. I knew that she was doing something wrong before we got back together, and then again last friday evening. I had two friends say, you have to trust her, well I should of checked into it a little more when I first had the feeling!

32, 33... wtf is the difference? We all know that a 32 means anywhere from about 25 to 40.

Seriously, though... I know after talking with you at the poker run that you were pretty serious... so I'm sorry to hear it. The worst things happen to the best of people.

Hey, BTW, the weekend of August 3rd... Wanna do some prop testing with me? Unfortunately that's the next time I'll be able to get in the water, but I'm going to get a demo Bravo I 24p and a Mirage Plus 25p.

I promise not to hurt you too bad this time!

Originally posted by dloftis
    32, 33... wtf is the difference? We all know that a 32 means anywhere from about 25 to 40.
    LOL... I know what you mean, but some people are just plain pickey

I am available now on that weekend also! I will help... You know I am still hurting from that wave! Man you know how to make that Hammer fly like a 42 Fountian hitting an 10ft wave. The only problem is the landing

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast