Notices

insurance blues

Old 08-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default insurance blues

when fountain ran the kilo and hit 171 statefarm quit writing policies, now that eliminator hit 192 how hard are they going to be to get insured. i watched that video of the fountain last night and i think the guy named robertson screwed up by saying cat killer was just like every production boat made, MY AZZ, the lay up is a lite layup, cut down super fast hull, TOTALLY DIFFERENT, now explain that to the insurance company that you ran a race boat, not a prodution boat. there was no fridge, bed, couch, generator or any other features other than, SPEED, but with comments like that you kill the average guy buy having to get high performance insurance cause you brought a gun to a knife fight. im sure some will agree and some wont but watch the kat killer video say we brought a production type boat to see how fast those cats were. SORRY THAT WAS A FULL RACE BOAT GUYS.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Hopefully they will realize that the Eliminator has 1800 hp per side, and the driver has balls weighing 50 pounds a piece to keep the boat on the water. What an awesome run it was!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
when fountain ran the kilo and hit 171 statefarm quit writing policies, now that eliminator hit 192 how hard are they going to be to get insured. i watched that video of the fountain last night and i think the guy named robertson screwed up by saying cat killer was just like every production boat made, MY AZZ, the lay up is a lite layup, cut down super fast hull, TOTALLY DIFFERENT, now explain that to the insurance company that you ran a race boat, not a prodution boat. there was no fridge, bed, couch, generator or any other features other than, SPEED, but with comments like that you kill the average guy buy having to get high performance insurance cause you brought a gun to a knife fight. im sure some will agree and some wont but watch the kat killer video say we brought a production type boat to see how fast those cats were. SORRY THAT WAS A FULL RACE BOAT GUYS.
Actually from my understanding of it Greg Olson's 33 Eliminator is in fact his play boat.. Has a big stereo in it, full interior, heavy layup etc.. Not some potato chip race boat. He ran 192 just off sheer raw power, and a set of stones that gotta ride in the back seat.

As for insurance, insurance is no problem call my wife at Wozencraft - 760-651-2628. 200 mph is no problem..

RD
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Hopefully they will realize that the Eliminator has 1800 hp per side, and the driver has balls weighing 50 pounds a piece to keep the boat on the water. What an awesome run it was!
I would really enjoy to sit down and watch these videos that speed is mind blowing for the water!!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:50 AM
Registered

Wozencraft great to work with and put up a killer first card stop at D.S.
He proved you can take a barge and make it the most popular spot to be.Can't wait to see how he tops it next year.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doc Janssons Taz had a gennie in it and was their pleasure boat.They would throw all of the pleasure boat stuff on the dock at Shooters then make his runs all day.