Notices

Winnipesaukee poker run

Old 06-20-2002, 01:45 PM
AttitudeAdjusta

Default Winnipesaukee poker run

The Land and Lake poker run is July 13th this poker run is for a good cause, (Easter seals) Hope to get a good OSO showing, the hotline# is 1-888-368-8880 fo more info.

Old 06-20-2002, 09:25 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I will see if I can rally some troops
Old 06-20-2002, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea Jon that sounds like fun! Can we just pay the fines ahead of time....noise...speed....noise.....loud music(noise).....drinking? Just some of my fond memories of Old Lake Winni. I'll just send a donation, so as to not let the law guys get richer. the land part sounds good though. Attitude Adjusta, I will be happy to send a donation to your charity. I will contact you for more info. Good luck, Mark B.
Old 07-09-2002, 02:28 PM
KN
Registered

Hey AttitudeAdjusta I'll be there, I'm starting out from the Weirs docks, anyone else going?

Kirk
Old 07-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered

AdditudeAdjusta,

Where you going to start out from? We may be able to go. If not, are you planning on meeting at Naswa after?

BTW, we traded in the 260 for a 33 Outlaw. Getting it Thursday.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:23 PM
AttitudeAdjusta

I'll be starting at the Weirs docks, making all the stops then going to the Naswa. BD I might have room if you need a ride. We have friends that were going but might not want to take their baby.And if the baby don't go they don't go. To bad about the 26 but good luck with the 33 (new ? )

Old 07-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Registered

AA,

No its a 99 with HP500s. A buddy of mine is buying the Sonic. If we don't make it to the run, we'll probably swing buy Naswa later on.
Old 07-09-2002, 11:49 PM
Winni

Hi AA & other OSO members,
I just got under the wire monday as to getting in on the poker run. I'll be there also, starting from the Weirs docks. Our boat is a Baja Sport 190 w/blue & green accent stripes. Will try to keep up with the other biggies but lookin forward to the Naswa at the end. Hope to see you there too.

Old 07-10-2002, 10:08 AM
AttitudeAdjusta

Just want to let anyone interested know that there are lots of openings left. Winni you got bad info. Are any other OSO guys going?

Old 07-10-2002, 10:36 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to make it... but I am going to look at a house out on Cow Island with a buddy and his wife, try to give it the "seal of approval" for them. And to be honest, I forgot all about the run otherwise I would have bumped the house thing to Sunday. I'm into now though, but as usual the Naswa for a drink or two after is always nice, no to mention the make-shift boat show that takes place... I saw the new (42 ?) O/L on the lake last weekend with the 900's! Holy-Shmoley! Dunno how he get's those to "pass". Watch all the MP's lurking in the Channel waiting for the wrap up... Revenue enhancement, (they bagged, tagged and tossed me two summers ago for being too loud) Bummah!

Quick Reply: Winnipesaukee poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.