Notices

Shrimp Fest Golconda, IL

Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shrimp Fest Golconda, IL

Any of the evansville crew coming down this year on sep 15? I'm trying to get a few Kentucky boaters to come as well. Always a great time.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered

I am planning on attending. There will probably be a large contingent of eville folks coming to. This is one of the events we all look forward to up here as a good run.

I believe the plan is the eville boaters will be meeting up with those of us putting in at Mt. Vernon, IN around 10:30. Then we will be heading down but making several stops along the way. Look for the boats to start rolling into Golconda probably after 2:30.

Matt
Old 09-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Registered

Awesome, sounds great. Hope to see you all. I always like watching the eville crew come down. Its boat after boat rolling into the marina. We will be on the island hanging out.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Registered

There are several of us coming from the E-ville and Henderson area. Not sure on times, but I think there is 8 boats as of now. I'll be in a red 240 sport, and there will also be a 290 powerquest, not sure of the other makes and models.

Kirby
Old 09-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Registered

From MTV, I know for sure there will be my red 24' challenger, Baja Hammer, and 38 PQ.

Speedreeder, It will be good to see you again. I am Nick n Deb's cousin. Met you last spring in the rock quarry.

Matt
Old 09-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Yeah Matt, We have not been there in a couple years and miss the PARTY !! Is Asa coming with? That was my son in law Kirby that was replying earlier. See ya soon. Wish Nick & Deb was coming !!!! Robby
Old 09-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered

Yep, he's coming.

Looks like a few more for sure from MTV...47 Fountain(possibly 2), 28 Advantage, 252 Baja. I sure their are more that haven't spoke up.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Registered

Sounds like its going to be a great turn out. Do you guys normally hang out on the Island or head down river to our party spot by the dam? We usually don't walk into town to eat. Although I have rode Harley's and ate before. Good eating.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Registered

this will be the first time in 3-4 yrs I have got to go(boatless). Me and my buddy in the Hammer will probably run down to the dam depending on when we get there. Plan on stopping a few times and floating for awhile and make a day of it.

Robby,

Are you guys bringing pudding shots...lol

Matt
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Registered

There is no telling what we will bring. Go tinto some whiskey sour slush shots at the lake a few weeks ago and they was ggoooddddd! I know someone will have pudding shots. I have stopped by the tiki bar at the island but I haven't been down towards the dam?? Where bouts is that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.