If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Cape Coral FL
    C'mon down! Like the others said the boating is great. If you want to be on the water you'll need to look in Cape Coral. Prices are going up fast but still a bargain when compared to the east coast. Prices are determined by the amount of idle time before you can go on plane. You could find a really nice house at a good price but it might take an hour to get to open water so shop wisely. You might also consider a condo.
    And to the rest of you OSO'ers, whenever you're in town you always have an open invitation to visit the Nor-Tech factory.
    P.S.- We are moving to a larger facility in about 6 weeks so call anytime to visit the new crib. 239-772-5507

My Boats:
    Don't even mention the word boat
    Tampa, Indian Shores Beach
    OSO Brothers,

Thanks for all the input, sounds like FT Myers is a good place. I am going to take a trip down in the next 2 weeks to look around.

27 Fountain, I have taken my family to the Sanibel Harbor Resort and Spa, which is just to the right of the bridge that takes you over to Sanibel Island.They have a good dock to tie up to,also a great tiki bar and they serve great grouper sandwiches. If you are lucky,in July and August several of the boat manufactuers have their dealers there for their new boat introductions.The eye candy with the new boats and the scenery around the pool is tops.Bring dark sunglasses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12