Notices

Miami Advice

Old 09-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Advice

Going to hang out in Miami for a couple days before our cruise next month. Wanting some advice of where to stay where to play. See some cool boats maybe some shopping for the wife. Thanks for any input
Old 09-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by LMPirate
Going to hang out in Miami for a couple days before our cruise next month. Wanting some advice of where to stay where to play. See some cool boats maybe some shopping for the wife. Thanks for any input
i would stay in deerfield beach,its about 10 miles north of miami,you wont need to rent a car because everything is with in a 4 block radious,,food a little shopping for the wifey and a fishing pier and of coarse the beach...everythine is rite on a1a..use your google maps and the little dude to check it out.the hotel/motel will be cheaper also.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member

1. Southbeach
2. Southbeach
3. Southbeach
4. Booby Trap (Ft. Lauderdale)
5. Southbeach
6. Divorce Court.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
i would stay in deerfield beach,its about 10 miles north of miami,you wont need to rent a car because everything is with in a 4 block radious,,food a little shopping for the wifey and a fishing pier and of coarse the beach...everythine is rite on a1a..use your google maps and the little dude to check it out.the hotel/motel will be cheaper also.

ummmm......no. Deerfield Beach is about 40-45 miles from South Beach. DB is the northern most town in Broward County and is about 15 miles north of the Ft Lauderdale airport.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by DucBoy
1. Southbeach
2. Southbeach
3. Southbeach
4. Booby Trap (Ft. Lauderdale)
5. Southbeach
6. Divorce Court.

Booby Trap?.........That place is a he11-hole in the middle of cracktown!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Registered

Default fixx

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
ummmm......no. Deerfield Beach is about 40-45 miles from South Beach. DB is the northern most town in Broward County and is about 15 miles north of the Ft Lauderdale airport.
ok so its been a few years since i have been on that side of the world,,since they tore down hansel and grettels on hillsboro and a1a so cut me some slack at the time it did not seem like a far drive and he said miami
Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by LMPirate
Check out Lip-Ship Performance and the Spinnaker Marina next door some NICE hardware to drool over Cigarette Racing factory isn't too far from there either, but it's not located in the nicest town.....keep the doors and windows locked
Old 09-07-2012, 04:42 AM
Registered

South beach, coconut grove, or head north to Boca Raton
Old 09-07-2012, 04:43 AM
Registered

don't forget the keys, Largo is a short ride
Old 09-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Registered

Whatever you do, stay in Miami Beach, or just over the causeway near the cruise port and Bayside. Some other area's of Miami are a little shady at best, especially for out of towners that don't know what to expect. Coconut Grove is another good option. I am not much on Miami nightlife(except during the boatshow, SHHH dont tell my wife), but you cant go wrong with Lincoln Road and Washington Ave. There are also other options if you don't mind renting a car such as the upper keys, or North to Broward/Palm Beach counties, Nicer hotels and restaurants in my opinion for less $$, but your gonna travel a bit to party.

Here would be my choice if staying in palm Beach County

http://www.bocaresort.com/#

Just south of Ft. Lauderdale

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin...ropertyID=1402

or Miami Beach

http://www.fontainebleau.com/web

or Key largo

http://www.keylargoresort.com/

Of course there are cheaper options, but be careful as to what you pick, there are some dumps also.

Last edited by rchevelle71; 09-07-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.