Notices

Dubstep Boat Crash

Old 09-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it's hilarious! You people that don't take life wayyyyy too seriously. Oh and you need to learn how to spell, that being "your" and "you're", damn.

SKRILLEX FTW!!!! haha
Old 09-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Registered

Video is hilarious!!! I have watched 40+ times, still funny. If that happened to me and only minor injuries occurred, I would want Millions of people to watch it and laugh as well. I would gladly take the youtube kickbacks (advertising).
Pretty sweet throttle action!! "Plank out" Great description.

Is there an extended version out there that shows after the accident where everyone was like WTF just happened?
Old 09-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the problem here is, originally it was reported only "minor injuries". That video was made before the actual sevarity of the injuries was known. Now that most of us know there were broken ribs, punctured lungs, broken pelvises, etc, the video isnt quite as funny... I wonder if that video would have been made if all injuries were know beforehand.....
Old 09-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by SHMOE
I think it's hilarious! You people that don't take life wayyyyy too seriously. Oh and you need to learn how to spell, that being "your" and "you're", damn.

SKRILLEX FTW!!!! haha
I guess if you find people getting hurt funny....

Maybe if it was your family member getting hurt, maybe it wouldn't be so funny to you.

There are plenty of funny things in the world. This isn't one of them. It's just juvenile.

Michael
Old 09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I normally love seeing people get banged up, but there is nothing funny about the incident or vid....been to close to that edge to many times in my life time and watching what happens when you just slip over it..is humorless. If you've never been there, I hope if you cross it, some ****forbrians does not make a "funny" vid of your demise. That accident was just one chine from killing some folks.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Registered

Not funny
Old 09-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Maybe this video would be less funny if they showed 5 of the 7 taken by ambulence & maybe even less funny still when the guy that didnt go in the ambulece carried his wife into the hospital with 4 broken ribs, a punctured lung & a broken foot!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Funny or not you can use this video....

Thanks to the person that made it you get to watch the slow mo back-n-forth and see what really happened. It's too hard to slow the original video and use it but this one helps do the job.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I agree that the slowed down version shows what happened in greater detail & a lot can be learned from it but I do not think watching a real incident of people getting hurt is funny. If it were a scene in a movie that might be different.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyenBrian
If you've never been there, I hope if you cross it, some ****forbrians does not make a "funny" vid of your demise.
Was this post a mistake, or a Freudian slip? "****forbrians"???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.