If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Charter Member #655 Charter Member dyno's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 Sonic 31ss
    Holland, Michigan

What kind of boat is it????

A friend had me look at a boat last night its a 32' Active anyone ever here of it? its a 1985 its real wide maybe 8'6" a V hull but not very deep maybe 22 * Its got small blocks with TRS drives Its been in storage for a long time but was neglected to say the least....He thinks he can buy it for under 10K.....
    West Michigan guys may Know the boat it was called Rascal the owners last name is Knossen..any info would be great!
    If your boat has a sail do you ride a horse to the ramp?

My Boats:
    1999 32' Advantage Victory
    Lake St Clair, Michigan
    Not really sure myself, but the marina my uncle bought in algonac was the active homes building years ago. The story I heard was that they built mostly boat's,and only the occasional home, and the name of the boats was active. When he bought the building, during the two weeks of emptying out all the debris, there were alot of glass remnants, stringer, and bulkhead templates, drive hole templates, ect.. in there, to where is was obvious they were building boat's there in the past. Try Viscious One from the board, or call Adam Focht from ocean express, they know alot of the history of the area, and who built what where. I may stop by Viscious Ones shop tonight to check out the Wild Child 37' Outerlimits. It's near completion from race to poker run, and I want to see it at it's best. I'll ask him tonight if I stop in there and get back to you tomorrow.

Hey Rob, what marina does your uncle own? We're considering putting our next boat up in Algonac rather than Harrison Twp - the drive is about the same but it seems like things are less $$$ up in Algonac.

I've heard of them, but thats it. If I remember correctly there was one for sale on this site a long time ago. I'm sure someone knows more.