Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Hammond/Chicago Poker Run - Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28536-lake-hammond-chicago-poker-run-whos-going.html)

Reindl Powerboats 07-11-2002 09:41 PM

Lake Hammond/Chicago Poker Run - Who's going?

We will be there with 3 boats (one still available for lease at the run) and were wondering who was going to be partying with us! Reach our cell!
513.706-3199
Hope to see all of you there!
Chris Reindl

Payton 07-11-2002 09:49 PM

What time do they leave Hammond? I think we'll be there to watch the start, then check them out as they pass Michigan City.

Cigwillie 07-11-2002 11:05 PM

The Cafe is for sale out of town, so I'm looking to mooch a ride to watch the rigs around Monroe Harbor (candyman, joeyoffshore, etc. - need a rope *****?). :p I was talking to Wally a few days ago. I told him I'd call him again tomorrow. Definitely want to hook-up.

cell 312-501-5650

eliminator219 07-12-2002 01:30 AM

Poker run

Payton,
If I remember right, last year they had thier drivers meeting around 9.30 and started right after that.
they have a showing of boats on the street going thru Whiting tomorrow about 1pm, then they are on display at Pastrick friday night. I have not decided if I will be able to enter as yet. weather and wind direction have a lot to do with it. are you thinking about running your boat with them.
Maybe I will finally get to meet you in person, was down to your barn this afternoon but didnt see you.
Take care..
eliminator219

Payton 07-12-2002 07:56 AM

They are talking 5 mph winds out of the ENE and gust to 11. I would say that will make for 3 footers, not counting wakes. Sounds like a fun day.
We are not going to do the run.

I'll look for you

MrCIG 07-12-2002 08:55 AM

We will be there again this year.

Boats leave Pastrick at 10:00 a.m. head to Monroe Harbor.
Then to New Buffalo then to Michigan City for lunch stop then back to Pastrick.

See ya all then

Mark

candyman35 07-12-2002 10:26 AM

I'm going, by car, to Pastrick tonight to check out the TOYS! I should be out there for the start of the run. I hope to run with the pack to Chicago. If the water is good I may cross the lake. Any idea what time they leave Michigan City? See you guys out there.
Dan

MrCIG 07-12-2002 10:40 AM

Dan, I think around 2:30 or so from Michigan City.

See Ya tonight

Mark

Wally 07-12-2002 11:42 AM

I'll be down there around Monroe on Karls Powerquest. I'll be taking some pics and vids on the digital camera for everyone. We are leaveing Racine Harbor at around 8:30 and heading downtown....should be there around 9:30 or so. I'll keep an eye out for anyone i know, so if you some goof ball waving at ya it may just be me! :D
Karls Powerquest is white with a yellow and red zig-zag on the side and a checkerboard flag design on the back quarter. You cant miss it cause its one of the only Powerquests i've seen with a radar arch AND a radar system on it!!! :D

heres a pic:

MrCIG 07-12-2002 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wally,
We'll look for you. Stop by and say high