Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I would not trade my trailer queen for anything!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28549-i-would-not-trade-my-trailer-queen-anything.html)

GRH 07-12-2002 01:11 PM

I've owned many boats over the last 35 yrs & thier ALL PROJECTS.... I've wondered if "HP" stood for High Performance or His Project.....:rolleyes:

Jayl13 07-12-2002 01:13 PM

GRH makes a damn good point!!!!!!!!!!!

Audiofn 07-12-2002 01:34 PM

Hey MNFastboat you better go outside and look at the truck :D:D :p :p Remember the best boat with the best warrantee is no good if you can not get to the lake :D:D

Jon

Raypanic 07-12-2002 04:24 PM

I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment a great deal. It is just the skinned knucles, cuts on my hands and forarms, bruses on my elbows and major back pain that hurt. Oh I forgot to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$;)

cuda 07-12-2002 05:57 PM

I always make sure I have two running before I start on another one. That way when one I am counting on uses breaks, I still have another back up. I don't mind working on my boats, but you can believe if I had the jack, it would be turn key and go boating. Working on them may give you a sense of accomplishment, but it ain't nearly as fun as being out in the water.......that's what it's all about. Yep, I've got one trailer queen right now, and I hope to get the interior back together before the engine siezes up or the gas goes bad.:D

MnFastBoat 07-13-2002 03:21 AM

got me on that one Jon :eek:
seems like prioritys is not what I have the best of luck with.
but since you like projects so much how about if we trade trucks???:D
you have new truck and use project boat
I have new boat and project truck??

WTF is up with that???:p

I just need to make sure that the brakes get done before loto
not sure if it can take another following with Gordo and HOTBOAT leading me through curvy hilly loto backroads:rolleyes:

But at least I TRIED to get my boat to the lake
seems l lost out on condo $ too :( bumms me out everytime I think about it.

Maybe one of these days I will meet a true woman that has a big 1 ton :):D :p

TRUCK THAT IS :o

mama tryed 07-13-2002 06:26 AM

Whats Up,,, JON,,

Mama and I , are thinking about the Worlds, in Nov. if your intrested in a Boat RIDE??? :D :D :D

Audiofn 07-13-2002 09:25 AM

Hey Mama How ya doing. I think at that time I will be back in the water :D:D Last night I made a lot of progress but ran out of hardener for the resin so today I will get some more from my brothers shop.

Jon

cuda 07-13-2002 02:40 PM

Jon, be sure you are working with that fiberglass in a ventilated area. From the sound of that orignal post, I think the fumes are getting to you!:D

Keep at it, and get that trailer queen wet! :)

cuda 07-13-2002 03:06 PM

Too Old, you must be working in a better ventilated area than Audio.:)