2009 Donzi in Classifieds? >

2009 Donzi in Classifieds?

Notices

2009 Donzi in Classifieds?

Old 10-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
V-hull performance and still without a cabin? Kinda a lateral move, huh?
Owning a boat like that was a dream of mine for years. I got into it and was able to keep my center console because i was a partner with someone on it. So a combination of $1,000 of fuel every three hours, Trailering around an 11ft wide cat, and having a partner kind of wears on you a little. The other thing is there are only so many times you can go out and run over 150mph before something bad happens. Running 160 and thinking its no big deal because the boat feels so good is eventually gonna sneak up on you. So i think Im gonna look for something that runs 90 to 100 and is easy to trailer. Plus still love sitting down in the boat to drive. The Donzi is such a great boat and handles so good.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Owning a boat like that was a dream of mine for years. I got into it and was able to keep my center console because i was a partner with someone on it. So a combination of $1,000 of fuel every three hours, Trailering around an 11ft wide cat, and having a partner kind of wears on you a little. The other thing is there are only so many times you can go out and run over 150mph before something bad happens. Running 160 and thinking its no big deal because the boat feels so good is eventually gonna sneak up on you. So i think Im gonna look for something that runs 90 to 100 and is easy to trailer. Plus still love sitting down in the boat to drive. The Donzi is such a great boat and handles so good.
Hey Brian. I haven't seen you guys all summer. The Skater you're talking about, is that the 32 Talkin Trash ? I hope not. you guys took me for a ride on her last year and it was the most amazing ride ever. 155 mph., with 5 guys on her. Do you remember ? I'm still freekin out about that ride. You dropped me back off at my boat at Nickys on the Bay and I "flew" home at 55 mph. Thats right 100 mph less than we were just going on your boat. It wasn't a good feeling. If it's not that Skater that I'm talking about, then never mind. Brett
Old 10-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Thanks to Tom I had the pleasure of experiencing last weeks Tampa Poker run his ZRC. What an awesome boat! I cannot imagine a more nimble yet stable platform from which to do a poker run. It's just a fun fun boat.
Attached Thumbnails 2009 Donzi in Classifieds?-7z0x8622.jpg   2009 Donzi in Classifieds?-get-attachment-6-tp10.jpg  
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Boat was I the water in 2007 Miami Boat show time frame, and (now) is a 2009 Model Year boat?

That's not legally possible. It sounds like the MSO somehow "got lost"; as something clearly does not add up here--Mayan calendar or not.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by frankenstein
Hey Brian. I haven't seen you guys all summer. The Skater you're talking about, is that the 32 Talkin Trash ? I hope not. you guys took me for a ride on her last year and it was the most amazing ride ever. 155 mph., with 5 guys on her. Do you remember ? I'm still freekin out about that ride. You dropped me back off at my boat at Nickys on the Bay and I "flew" home at 55 mph. Thats right 100 mph less than we were just going on your boat. It wasn't a good feeling. If it's not that Skater that I'm talking about, then never mind. Brett
Same boat