Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ooh..ooh..me.me.me...I'm first!..NO Cuts.. damn it GoodFella.. I SAID NO CUTS... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28654-ooh-ooh-me-me-me-im-first-no-cuts-damn-goodfella-i-said-no-cuts.html)

Dean Ferry 07-23-2002 01:05 PM

RG,
Didn't mean to imply anything inappropriate in your motives, just noted some other "Female" powerboater has shown interest in the C-55.
JC,
What's going on? Is the testing date still looking good? Dave must be ready to let it RIP up the ICW!:cool:
MD

MarinePerformance 07-23-2002 08:56 PM

I have a drive shaft lost somewhere between here and Germany. It's driving me nuts. Dave has the jet idling on the runway just waiting to find out where it is so he can go get it. Everything else is ready to go!

jc

MarinePerformance 07-23-2002 08:57 PM

If we find the shaft we are going out on Thursday.

jc

Ryan Beckley 07-23-2002 09:22 PM

ummmmm.........like...........43 Tencara...........JOLLY MOTOR.........I hear that boat is kinda fast.

RiverGirl 07-24-2002 03:40 AM

Originally posted by Dean Ferry
RG,
Didn't mean to imply anything inappropriate in your motives, just noted some other "Female" powerboater has shown interest in the C-55.
JC,
What's going on? Is the testing date still looking good? Dave must be ready to let it RIP up the ICW!:cool:
MD

No problem Dean... it's easy to misunderstand written words at times ...
;) :cool:

Dean Ferry 07-24-2002 07:13 AM

JC,
Thrusday huh? I'll try to call you later today and see what's happening. Unfortunately, I've got to to Ft.Worth next week, so I have bunch of crap here that I have to get done this week!!
I know, same old story, different week!
MD:cool:
BTW, Robin's family is going to stay on Daytona Beach on 8/1/-8/5/02, and we are suppose to come up on the 3rd and go to the beach, (Oh joy!!) maybe we can hook-up then?

offshoreone 07-24-2002 07:37 PM

bummer about the jc guy... Italians are tough to tame.....gotta give him credit... The rest of this thread sounds even more exciting. I've been out of the country on business. I'd love to know some details about where this possible testing will take place on this new boat. I have the week off with nothing to do. Maybe I'll take my ride on the river and hopefully catch a glimpse of (I'm going on a limb here) the CAT Marine Performance has been hiding. Hopefully the u-joint found its way to MP and they'll get on the water where they are at their best.
I'd love to get in line for a ride on one of these boats .. or maybe something even better... I wonder if anyone could help me out with this.

I was born in the sign of water... cause its there that I feel my best. (Little River Band)

MarinePerformance 07-26-2002 08:58 AM

I learned yesterday that its amazing how fast a boat can go - AT HALF THROTTLE! An absolutely stunning boat, quite a ride, details soon.

jc

Shorgasm 07-26-2002 09:22 AM

Oh no.......don't you do this..........come on spill it man!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

sean stinson 07-31-2002 06:44 AM

Mr. Pompii

Originally posted by MarinePerformance
I learned yesterday that its amazing how fast a boat can go - AT HALF THROTTLE! An absolutely stunning boat, quite a ride, details soon.

jc

So I take it you ran the boat since my visit. Call me with details, please. I am anxious about it's overall performance and handling more so than it's top speed. Let's just say you have to have big balls to wring this one out.

Sean