Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
ooh..ooh..me.me.me...I'm first!..NO Cuts.. damn it GoodFella.. I SAID NO CUTS... >

ooh..ooh..me.me.me...I'm first!..NO Cuts.. damn it GoodFella.. I SAID NO CUTS...

Notices

ooh..ooh..me.me.me...I'm first!..NO Cuts.. damn it GoodFella.. I SAID NO CUTS...

Old 07-23-2002, 01:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

RG,
Didn't mean to imply anything inappropriate in your motives, just noted some other "Female" powerboater has shown interest in the C-55.
JC,
What's going on? Is the testing date still looking good? Dave must be ready to let it RIP up the ICW!
MD
Old 07-23-2002, 08:56 PM
MarinePerformance

I have a drive shaft lost somewhere between here and Germany. It's driving me nuts. Dave has the jet idling on the runway just waiting to find out where it is so he can go get it. Everything else is ready to go!

jc

Old 07-23-2002, 08:57 PM
MarinePerformance

If we find the shaft we are going out on Thursday.

jc

Old 07-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts
Lightbulb

ummmmm.........like...........43 Tencara...........JOLLY MOTOR.........I hear that boat is kinda fast.
Old 07-24-2002, 03:40 AM
Charter Member #1528

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dean Ferry
RG,
Didn't mean to imply anything inappropriate in your motives, just noted some other "Female" powerboater has shown interest in the C-55.
JC,
What's going on? Is the testing date still looking good? Dave must be ready to let it RIP up the ICW!
MD
No problem Dean... it's easy to misunderstand written words at times ...
Old 07-24-2002, 07:13 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

JC,
Thrusday huh? I'll try to call you later today and see what's happening. Unfortunately, I've got to to Ft.Worth next week, so I have bunch of crap here that I have to get done this week!!
I know, same old story, different week!
MD
BTW, Robin's family is going to stay on Daytona Beach on 8/1/-8/5/02, and we are suppose to come up on the 3rd and go to the beach, (Oh joy!!) maybe we can hook-up then?
Old 07-24-2002, 07:37 PM
Registered

Red face

bummer about the jc guy... Italians are tough to tame.....gotta give him credit... The rest of this thread sounds even more exciting. I've been out of the country on business. I'd love to know some details about where this possible testing will take place on this new boat. I have the week off with nothing to do. Maybe I'll take my ride on the river and hopefully catch a glimpse of (I'm going on a limb here) the CAT Marine Performance has been hiding. Hopefully the u-joint found its way to MP and they'll get on the water where they are at their best.
I'd love to get in line for a ride on one of these boats .. or maybe something even better... I wonder if anyone could help me out with this.

I was born in the sign of water... cause its there that I feel my best. (Little River Band)
Old 07-26-2002, 08:58 AM
MarinePerformance

I learned yesterday that its amazing how fast a boat can go - AT HALF THROTTLE! An absolutely stunning boat, quite a ride, details soon.

jc

Old 07-26-2002, 09:22 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Oh no.......don't you do this..........come on spill it man!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2002, 06:44 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mr. Pompii

Originally posted by MarinePerformance
I learned yesterday that its amazing how fast a boat can go - AT HALF THROTTLE! An absolutely stunning boat, quite a ride, details soon.

jc
So I take it you ran the boat since my visit. Call me with details, please. I am anxious about it's overall performance and handling more so than it's top speed. Let's just say you have to have big balls to wring this one out.

Sean

Quick Reply: ooh..ooh..me.me.me...I'm first!..NO Cuts.. damn it GoodFella.. I SAID NO CUTS...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.