Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Headline::  Mr Gadgets sets new world record..!!! >

Headline:: Mr Gadgets sets new world record..!!!

Notices

Headline:: Mr Gadgets sets new world record..!!!

Old 07-14-2002, 09:41 PM
gofastboater

Way to go Dick!!!!!

Old 07-14-2002, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lady Luck

I'm glad you had a good one. We had rain and more rain.
On the subject of luck... anyone have a good 28 pitch merc 14 1/2" Cleaver LH? Mine was not so good and I broke a prop shaft in about 40' of water. I've got some friends that will dive and look, but we don't know what the bottoms like.
Old 07-14-2002, 11:25 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Good news, Dick. Where are you going to be boating this coming weekend. I want to take a look at her.

See ya, Doug
Old 07-14-2002, 11:50 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for all the support!!
You guys that arent running yet..keep at it. It will come to you!! It is interesting to know that I am not the only one with a dry bottom for so long!!

CheckF1, I didnt open it up... yes because I was afraid I would hear that noise again.. and I want to take it easy.. breaking in the motor and the drive.. and I assembled both of them.... eeeekkkk
I did see 4500rpm for a short period. I left the GPS home so I have no idea how fast I was going..felt like 100mph though!!

Skat sorry to hear about your prop.. that sucks.. but didnt you hit something.. and take the whole lower off too?? 1-800-State Farm??

Macdad, I have friends coming from Denver this coming weekend.. I am planning on GH for Sat .... we'lll see what happens.. would love to show off my running boat!!

I am in Schaumburg this week.. just got here and checked into the room had to check out the internet connection.. 48k here, best I have ever seen..

Thanks again everyone for your support.. you guys that arent running keep at it.. little at time and next thing you know......vvvarrrrooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!
Old 07-15-2002, 12:52 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Thumbs up

Glad to here that everything is running great. I am in the same boat that you are in or should I say was in. I owned on the boat for 2 years now and only had 1 hour of running time on it since I got it. Tomorrow night she will be all finished from what you could call a restoration. Tuesday will be the maiden voyage at Typhoon marine. I cant wait to here that sound of that new engine for the first time.
Old 07-15-2002, 07:59 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dick way to go!!!!!!glad tp hear your out and about....hey if your done with yours want to help me fix mine?????
Old 07-15-2002, 01:25 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hot Boat,
You will really enjoy that feeling if all goes well.. and I am sure it will.
It was a long road for me.. lots of bad memorys to leave in the wake!!! I am hoping a full summer of boating will drowned those bad memories.. Interesting enough you find out who your friends are.....

Good luck with your project.

Dyno... wish I could help you... still need to finish the truck.. and the honey do list.. and...

GO BOATING!!

Dick
Old 07-15-2002, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

pretty soon...
Old 07-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
just got your PM..... a little late Mr G. plus I'm recovering from carpal surgery so typing is a pain in the ass. Hope one day we can run together but it looks like you'll have to bring it down here during the winter. Talk to you soon
Dan
Old 07-15-2002, 04:32 PM
flylevel

Mr.Gadgets;

What time are you picking me up ?? Now that I'm boatless, I need a ride. LOL I thought after foulwater,(I mean waterfoul) left his boat in my barn (for free), he would have call and gave me a ride !!! After seeing the Pantera it's hard to look at anything else. Good luck with the boat

Quick Reply: Headline:: Mr Gadgets sets new world record..!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.