Notices

They took My boat.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They took My boat.

Well I'm going on the baton rouge boat club run this weekend an they want Me to ride with a friend. Thats a great thing. My friends want Me on the water. I wanted to run the (Dream Come True) But My frends want to tuck Me in an take care of Me. I guess I should bow down for My birthday weekend. Party at akaboatwomans house Sunday for My My really birthday. Miss My Mom. Artie
Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Well I'm going on the baton rouge boat club run this weekend an they want Me to ride with a friend. Thats a great thing. My friends want Me on the water. I wanted to run the (Dream Come True) But My frends want to tuck Me in an take care of Me. I guess I should bow down for My birthday weekend. Party at akaboatwomans house Sunday for My My really birthday. Miss My Mom. Artie
GO and let it all hang out , you deserve a break . Happy Birthday Artie and don't hurt your eyes on the bikinis .