Notices

Diamond Performance

Old 10-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Diamond Performance

Wanna say thanks to Bill at Diamond Performance. First he was extremely helpful a few months ago when I bought Eddie marine elite controls. Again the past week answering several emails in a timely manor and on the phone while I was deciding what gauges to get.

I just ordered all new autometers for the boat and he was helpful and knowledgable in making sure I had the right sending units also. Damn autometer using a different one for water and oil than merc. Lol

Thanks Bill,

Mike
Old 10-25-2012, 03:53 PM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default X2

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Wanna say thanks to Bill at Diamond Performance. First he was extremely helpful a few months ago when I bought Eddie marine elite controls. Again the past week answering several emails in a timely manor and on the phone while I was deciding what gauges to get.

I just ordered all new autometers for the boat and he was helpful and knowledgable in making sure I had the right sending units also. Damn autometer using a different one for water and oil than merc. Lol

Thanks Bill,

Mike
Yeah Bill is a great guy helps always and quick answers!
I live overseas and shipping kills me ,and he always checks if all parts are good before shipping .

had a filter head whit construction fault and he send a new one immediately NO QUESTIONS ASKED !

Thx Bill ,you will here me on my next project !

Bor
Old 10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

It's always great to hear that someone in the Marine Business is doing a great job for his customers. Let's hear it for Bill from "Diamond Performance", keep up the great job you are doing.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin

Thanks Bill,

Mike
+ 1 Bill is great to deal with. Customer service is rare these days. Plus the freebie shirts at Jammin on the James were cool
Old 10-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He's a handy guy to have on the foredeck as well!