Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gull Island-Thursday boat nights back? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/28729-gull-island-thursday-boat-nights-back.html)

26scarab 07-17-2002 12:16 AM

I know I won't be able to make it this week .
Next Thursday sounds good , I have to A/B test my new lower unit with a nosecone.

ViciousOne 07-17-2002 07:16 AM

Welcome to the board!! Frank-O!!

sre 07-17-2002 10:14 AM

Supposed to have scattered showers tomorrow. Anyone up for going out today? I should be out by 3:00. I will be in a white with red and purple 25 Daytona. Hope to see some of you on the water!!!

BoatChic 07-17-2002 10:32 AM

Hey Spark (ViciousOne),
Where the heck have you been?!

I'd love to get out one Thurday evening if i can mooch a ride from someone!?! :cool: :D :D

Fast Frank 07-17-2002 10:47 AM

VicousOne-
Thank You!

Hey 26scarab-
I am that same guy-what is your name?
What drive are you running? nosecone should work everytime-are you using a Hydromotive or?

Aces & Eights-
I have been known as Fountain, Fast and some other names that aren't as nice. My name seemed to have changed when i was racing the Skater.

Look for me in a mostly white,some purple graphics in back sides Fountain Excalibur.(no beak)

We are also waiting for the "Wild Child " (ex F-2 race boat) 37 Outerlimits to get wrapped up from its new rerigging, interior etc...
Hopefully it will be done for tomorrow night.

46tomcat-
Have only seen your boat once in person (Washington NC 2000 poker run) since it was at the factory. I would love to see (and hear) it again!

26scarab 07-18-2002 09:56 AM

Hey Frank O,
I'm running a B1 the new nosecone is and Imco. The "x" dim is real conservative in this boat, it likes allot of positive trim and since I'm running 80 I'm hoping that will see some sort of improvement with the cone.
My name is Chuck Warner, you might not remember me by name but if you saw me you would.

Fast Frank 07-18-2002 10:14 AM

I will be out today around 4ish-Taking Sparky (ViciousOne) with us if he can come out and play.
Hope to see whoever can make it!

46 tomcat-
Will you be coming out tonight?

26scarab-
Hopefully the cone will not only give you some speed, but also some better handling, and lower rpm's. I'm sure you know where you were rpm before. You won't be out tonight?

powerqrudy 07-18-2002 10:42 AM

souds good hopefully will get my bud and his 28 sunsation...that would be FUN

26scarab 07-18-2002 11:33 AM

Frank,
No I won't be out tonight... I'm recovering from the poker run yesterday.

Yes I'm hoping to get all those things out of the cone. Handling and a couple MPH would be cool ! This thing is a handful at speed, especially in rough water.

I thought Joiner owned the "Wild Child" boat ?

26scarab 07-18-2002 09:47 PM

anybody make it out tonight?