Notices

JBS Mystic for sale !!

Old 11-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

If I had all the money In the world, a desire to race a turbine...I still wouldnt buy a Mystic. Anyone who has really taken a good look, or crawled through one would agree.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

What a mess the JBS empire has become.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
What a mess the JBS empire has become.
lol... you said empire...
Old 11-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
If I had all the money In the world, a desire to race a turbine...I still wouldnt buy a Mystic. Anyone who has really taken a good look, or crawled through one would agree.
Why do you suppose it is the popular choice??? How come we don't see any skaters racing turbines..? I have always wondered this.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
I can't imagine it ever selling after his bashing of the build quality, real or imagined.
I totally agree. He has trashed his own boat over and over on here amongst other sites. You would think that any buyer would research it well.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mitchie
Why do you suppose it is the popular choice??? How come we don't see any skaters racing turbines..? I have always wondered this.
Fast and light!
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Added to what Pete said, there is probably less RnD involved in building a 50 Mystic turbine than a 50 Skater right now, only because Mystic has built..what...5 now? And 5 have had delam issues. One completely blew apart in a POKER RUN on a RIVER. Ill take the Skater...
Old 11-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Hellfire is a Skater...
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Added to what Pete said, there is probably less RnD involved in building a 50 Mystic turbine than a 50 Skater right now, only because Mystic has built..what...5 now? And 5 have had delam issues. One completely blew apart in a POKER RUN on a RIVER. Ill take the Skater...
Are you talking about the MYWAY delam??? Because that was pretty scary for a river... But every one of them blowing apart is not a real great track record..lol.
What about the mary-mac MTI??? Was it not a turbine? How did it stack against the mystics?? Sorry.. New to this.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Are you talking about the MYWAY delam??? Because that was pretty scary for a river... But every one of them blowing apart is not a real great track record..lol.
What about the mary-mac MTI??? Was it not a turbine? How did it stack against the mystics?? Sorry.. New to this.
MYWAY didn't delam he wrecked it after hitting a large wake at speed, those are two totally differernt types of damage. You take any of the boats manufactured today and stuff or flip them at anything above 130 and your going to have some sort of damage possibly catastrophic. JBS delamed during a race for some reason (ego I suspect) they kept running it until it was totally trashed. That boat while it looks good is not one that if I had the money would ever consider buying after seeing how the owner treated it and continually trashed the manufacturer. I would however buy a Mystic if I had the coin, they are without a doubt one of the best looking boats out there... just my $0.02

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.