Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What's the deal with Tim Gallagher leaving deep impact? >

What's the deal with Tim Gallagher leaving deep impact?

Notices

What's the deal with Tim Gallagher leaving deep impact?

Old 12-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Yacht Group at Bay Bridge Marina, Stevensville, MD is advertising a new Nortech 34CC in stock so you have a new boat without the wait.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
Wow, don't understand boat manufactures anymore. Was getting close to buying a 34cc and the company could not give me final build price or delivery date. Then I move to second back up, deep impact and I get an email that states Tim is no longer there starting immediately! Which was this last Tuesday? Does anyone know where he is going now?

It seems like this industry is very soft and shaky? Makes me very concerned in buying a new boat with deposit down to build.

With all of this it makes me feel very concerned with buying a new boat.

I would rather try to find something slightly used. I hate sweating the build thing with that kind of jack hanging out.
I have a very nice 2012 36 Open Deep Impact that is "slightly used" we had it as our demo boat.

Tim's at MTI and should do well, congrats Tim!
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 AM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Time for Change

Matt put a note out there on Speed on the Water as well..
http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...ve-to-mti.html

Chris, Yes, there is a lot going on in this industry.... Some Ups and some Downs.... But I see some positive change happening out there in both the product and sales aspects of this business.

I have known Randy Scism since I was working with Cigarette and out traveling to the many Poker Run events.. I have always had a great deal of respect for MTI boats. The performance, quality and company were always impressive. Those that are deeply involved in this industry know exactly what I am talking about.
Some call me crazy, or an addict for this industry... But I'd say it's true... I have a great passion for boats and this industry, and I see that in Randy as well. I always put in 100%, as does Randy.
His intention to add the center console to the MTI line, as well as grow the Catamaran offerings makes this a perfect fit for me.
I have always been a product guy, and that's how I work with my clients....Its about product for me. I give the clients the information that they need to make their decision...not a typical sales pitch...

There are great things happening at MTI.
See you in Miami
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 12-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,748 Likes on 1,234 Posts

You sure have created a lot of good will and trust, Tim. Congratulations on your move.

This is a funny thread. The answer was there for anyone who wanted to do a Google search, just as I did. Of course, I waited to get confirmation from Tim (and Jason Johnson got it from Randy Scism) and an interview before going with the story.

The funny part, the good part, is that nobody wanted to come out with it until they knew it was solid and, most to the point, OK with you. That's how much people respect and like you.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio

The funny part, the good part, is that nobody wanted to come out with it until they knew it was solid and, most to the point, OK with you. That's how much people respect and like you.
Truer words have not been typed on this site in a LONG time. Tim has always been a friend FIRST and business contact second. He was along on my demo ride when I bought my TopGun. I valued his opinion and it mattered.

I wish nothing but GREAT thngs for Tim, Erin and their young son. CONGRATS!!

Greg
Old 12-07-2012, 09:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

I had good dealings with Tim when he was at Cigarette. I love the MTI CC if you are going CC. Buyers on this site will choose the MTI version over any others all day long. Doesn't hurt that a guy from possibly the best CC builder gives acalades to the MTI CC.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Registered

Thanks guys!

IM GETTING CLOSE! Thanks terry!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a look at our site BoatsDirectUSA.com. We have clean late model used and also are factory direct for Deep Impact, Statement, Blackwater, and can sell Nor-Tech boats too!

I have a new 34 Statement and also a 368 that will be ready at the Miami show and shortly after. I also have five used Deep Impacts, one demo, and two Blackwater ready now.

Oh Yeah, Tim Sucks !!!

Carl Hansen
305-582-2737
Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 AM
jcl
Gold Member
Gold Member

Congrats and best wishes Tim G
Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
I had good dealings with Tim when he was at Cigarette. I love the MTI CC if you are going CC. Buyers on this site will choose the MTI version over any others all day long. Doesn't hurt that a guy from possibly the best CC builder gives acalades to the MTI CC.
Humm.. Thats one person's opinion... being a current Nor-Tech CC owner i would run my boat up againest MTI/deep impact/ect all day long

Last edited by bill63; 12-07-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.