Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
advice on boat 35-45 boat purchase ? >

advice on boat 35-45 boat purchase ?

Notices

advice on boat 35-45 boat purchase ?

Old 01-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

I had questioned this guy last week when he was posting on 3-4 different threads and saying he was sold on different boats in each thread at the same time. I called him out and he went away.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ns-please.html

Maybe I'm being a little judgmental but doesn't this thread sound similar to that linked above ?

Last edited by Interceptor; 01-13-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Its so tough because we all want to help each other out but its annoying if it Darr or anyone thats just messing around. Then we don't know if calling them out scared them away cause its really Darr or some Jackwagon or they think we are A-holes for treating them bad?
Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I had questioned this guy last week when he was posting on 3-4 different threads and saying he was sold on different boats in each thread at the same time. I called him out and he went away.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ns-please.html

Maybe I'm being a little judgmental but doesn't this thread sound similar to that linked above ?
At least he didn't say "price range-secert"

This guy started a thread in the at section kinda sucking up to them with the whole at's are awesome blah, blah, blah... I found it kind of odd because it was the same day that pat had invited someone down to be his personal gust at the Miami boat show that kind of had a similar thread started. He said he was looking at two boats and want a suggestion of a surveyor, i suggested to him to pick a boat then find a surveyor in the area to look at it. He then jumps all over me saying all kinds of random stuff that didn't make sense. Seemed like he had a angle on the thread to me... The thread was closed by mods for some reason.

Last edited by T-RAV; 01-13-2013 at 11:08 PM.