Notices

photos

Old 07-24-2002, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Billy!

That picture was from the 4th.

We did get rained on Saturday a couple of times, but not for too long. It was so damn hot, it didn't really bother me to get rained on.

I hope to hang with you and Renee some more this summer, we had a ball too.

We're heading back down August 16th through the 26th. Joe, (the previous owner of your boat), will be down there with us. Hope to see you there!
Old 07-24-2002, 11:45 PM
Registered

Default Re: Question

Originally posted by Flyinbrian
When I resize a 800x600 .jpg photo to a 480x360 size in MS Photo Editor, it screws the picture up when I post it.

What gives?

Example below of phukked up 480x360 picture.

FlyinBrian~

Email me the photo and let me play with the settings. Send the original.

[email protected]
Old 07-24-2002, 11:59 PM
Registered

Default Re: NORT!!! Who was the last chica??

Originally posted by klmken
That has to be one of the hottest girls I have ever seen.........
"This photo is 360 high (but only 261 wide)"

klmken~

You wouldn't believe it, but she has really ugly feet.
Old 07-25-2002, 12:29 AM
Registered

If you all would like to know what the parameters are for pictures in all sections of the website, see the Faq's. We have to try to accomodate as many people as possible. We visited the site you referenced and only saw video clips that were 900kb. All the photos appeared to be 640x480 and less than 100,000bytes. Keep in mind it is not only the pixels, it is also the bytes that effect load time.

Depending on what pictures you are trying to post, that is what the Photo Gallery is there for.

Avatar limits are 64x64 5,000bytes.

In the future, when you have qustions please put them in the Questions, comments, and concerns section and we will respond as quiclky as possible.

If you need help reducing pictures we can give detailed lessons as there are many very capable people on this that will be happy to assist. You can always e-mail them to OSO and we will do them for you.

As far as the IMG code, there is no problem with turning that function on.

OSO
Old 07-25-2002, 01:10 AM
Intolerant1

Thanx for the program. Heres my first attempt:

Last edited by Intolerant1; 07-25-2002 at 01:16 AM.

Old 07-25-2002, 01:13 AM
Intolerant1

Last edited by Intolerant1; 07-25-2002 at 01:17 AM.

Old 07-25-2002, 01:22 AM
Intolerant1

And again....finally!
Attached Images  

Old 07-25-2002, 08:48 PM
Registered

Default Re: Mike

Like I said Brian you are too damn fast
I bet he didn't like that too well did he (MR. PROFILE)

Bill I got your pic of Renee and the kids

Originally posted by Flyinbrian
You crack me up!

Here is a pic from over by the dam that night we stopped and talked for a minute. Remember that 26 Profile with the flame graphics. He is the red arrow, I am the green arrow. My father-in-law just e-mailed me this one.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Registered

Default Mike

I figured out my MS Photo Editor.

I'll try this again.

There is more to the story with me "outrunning" Mr. Profile. We were rolling at 35 mph or so, I waited for him to kick it. When he finally put the throttles down, he pulled four or five boat lengths out in front of me. That's when I nailed it. I blew past him and held him off by 6-8 boat lenghts for a good mile and a half. Hell, after 3/4 mile or so my boat is topped out at 6500. So I sat there and held him off, but it wasn't for long. I turned around to see where he was after we were out of good view for all of the audience, that was when he blew on past me.

That boat is advertised to run 120. It must take him a couple of miles to get there. He has be turning one hell of a wheel, because the boat sure didn't accelerate hard.

When we came back to float around and BS with the crowd, they were applauding because they thought I blew his doors off!

I just out accelerated him for a bit!
Attached Thumbnails photos-myskater10.jpg  
Old 07-25-2002, 09:55 PM
Registered

FlyinBrian~

I breifly looked at MS Photo editor this morning for you. I have never used the program, but I guess it comes free or bundled with some other stuff. Anyway, it looks like you got it. Just go the the "Image" menu and select "Resize". Change the "Units" box to pixels (not inches) the enter the size (either height or width) in the boxs, and BANG.......say OK, and re-save the photo with a new name to keep the original.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.