Notices

42 fountain questions

Old 12-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Dan Adams;3831740]Yo Fever, empty your PM box[/QUOTE

Sorry Dan been on the road for two days. Emptied. Good to go.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
The best deal on a 42 is right here. Owner is crazy meticulous.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48186-en.html
Maybe it is just me, but if someone names the ugliest, updated in 2011, 1988 boat I have ever seen "cash flow" , then that would throw up some red flags. Where is the "cash flow"? If this boat was truly updated in 2011, then why didn't someone tell him to sawzaw the wing off, sand the paint down to bare fiberglass with a wire wheel and at least rattle can it, and re-upholster the seats in something other than a bowling alley attire? What is aircraft fabric? This is a boat, not a jet. Does the custom full size swim platform really account to ease and access to the dock? He has a pull-in, twig leg dock, at the end..is any swim platform a cause for controversy here? The only people waving, would be broken down boaters mistaken that we was SEA TOW and were waving there hands to flag him down.
This guy was asking about putting a generator in his boat, where is the generator going to go in a side by side engine boat? Yes you know the boat, yes it is for sale, yes it is gay, yes it is what no one is looking for, yes it has nothing to do with this thread...
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by keegan
Maybe it is just me, but if someone names the ugliest, updated in 2011, 1988 boat I have ever seen "cash flow" , then that would throw up some red flags. Where is the "cash flow"? If this boat was truly updated in 2011, then why didn't someone tell him to sawzaw the wing off, sand the paint down to bare fiberglass with a wire wheel and at least rattle can it, and re-upholster the seats in something other than a bowling alley attire? What is aircraft fabric? This is a boat, not a jet. Does the custom full size swim platform really account to ease and access to the dock? He has a pull-in, twig leg dock, at the end..is any swim platform a cause for controversy here? The only people waving, would be broken down boaters mistaken that we was SEA TOW and were waving there hands to flag him down.
This guy was asking about putting a generator in his boat, where is the generator going to go in a side by side engine boat? Yes you know the boat, yes it is for sale, yes it is gay, yes it is what no one is looking for, yes it has nothing to do with this thread...
snap.....
Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

man did you just save me a mouth full.

todd
Old 12-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Registered

Ummmmm ok. Not quite how I would have worded that but I get it. I certainly would not insult someone's hard work or flavor in exterior paint colors or upholstery. I don't think that was necessary.

Raf
Old 12-15-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by baronmarine
man did you just save me a mouth full.

todd
It can be a tough crowd around here, brutally honest.
Old 12-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a 1998 45 exacalibur if you want another
Old 12-15-2012, 10:57 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
I have a 1998 45 exacalibur if you want another
Where? How much? Details????
Old 12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
GDM
Registered

Yes you know the boat, yes it is for sale, yes it is gay, yes it is what no one is looking for, yes it has nothing to do with this thread...
funny

Old 12-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Registered

Sooooo.....theres that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.