Notices

42 fountain questions

Old 12-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by keegan
Maybe it is just me, but if someone names the ugliest, updated in 2011, 1988 boat I have ever seen "cash flow" , then that would throw up some red flags. Where is the "cash flow"? If this boat was truly updated in 2011, then why didn't someone tell him to sawzaw the wing off, sand the paint down to bare fiberglass with a wire wheel and at least rattle can it, and re-upholster the seats in something other than a bowling alley attire? What is aircraft fabric? This is a boat, not a jet. Does the custom full size swim platform really account to ease and access to the dock? He has a pull-in, twig leg dock, at the end..is any swim platform a cause for controversy here? The only people waving, would be broken down boaters mistaken that we was SEA TOW and were waving there hands to flag him down.
This guy was asking about putting a generator in his boat, where is the generator going to go in a side by side engine boat? Yes you know the boat, yes it is for sale, yes it is gay, yes it is what no one is looking for, yes it has nothing to do with this thread...
Old 12-27-2012, 02:48 PM
GDM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for all your feedback

the 42 fountain isnt totally out of the question but I think im going to try to find a 38 formula fastech , I want to do overnighting and it seems like a formula fastech is a better fit for me

Old 12-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by GDM

thanks for all your feedback

the 42 fountain isnt totally out of the question but I think im going to try to find a 38 formula fastech , I want to do overnighting and it seems like a formula fastech is a better fit for me

Have you been in the cabins of both boats?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:12 PM
GDM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Have you been in the cabins of both boats?
not yet but I plan on it soon

Im going to florida next week to look at some stuff

the 42 fountains I seen online arent set up ith what I want , start adding a generator , A/C , flushing toilet etc . it seems like alot of work

the formulas are often set up with all the stuff I want already and they seem to have bigger cabins and cockpits

Old 12-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by keegan
Maybe it is just me, but if someone names the ugliest, updated in 2011, 1988 boat I have ever seen "cash flow" , then that would throw up some red flags. Where is the "cash flow"? If this boat was truly updated in 2011, then why didn't someone tell him to sawzaw the wing off, sand the paint down to bare fiberglass with a wire wheel and at least rattle can it, and re-upholster the seats in something other than a bowling alley attire? What is aircraft fabric? This is a boat, not a jet. Does the custom full size swim platform really account to ease and access to the dock? He has a pull-in, twig leg dock, at the end..is any swim platform a cause for controversy here? The only people waving, would be broken down boaters mistaken that we was SEA TOW and were waving there hands to flag him down.
This guy was asking about putting a generator in his boat, where is the generator going to go in a side by side engine boat? Yes you know the boat, yes it is for sale, yes it is gay, yes it is what no one is looking for, yes it has nothing to do with this thread...
Damn, you could've just said "I'm jealous" and saved yourself a whole lot of typing .
Old 12-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GDM
hello , my 45 excalibur got wrecked in hurricane sandy

Im looking at a 42 fountain lightning and I have 3 questions

1 - how fast will it be with 500hp's

2 - it only has a porta potty and I want to convert it to a flushing toilet with a pump out , is it doable/feaseable

3 - it doesnt have a generator , would it be difficult to add it ?

thanks in advance
I sold a 1998 side by side and it ran 80's on the speedo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDVaoGTM_wQ[/YOUTUBE]

You can add a flush toilet as stated.

Never seen a gen in a side by side 42, on a staggered boat it goes starboard of front motor.

Most the 382 have gen, ac, bathrooms - I have two on consignment now that run 80 with these options.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
Damn, you could've just said "I'm jealous" and saved yourself a whole lot of typing .
Old 04-13-2013, 05:18 PM
GDM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
I have a 1998 45 exacalibur if you want another
I still didn't buy a boat . Tell me a little about it

how many hours ?

Old 04-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GDM
I still didn't buy a boat . Tell me a little about it

how many hours ?

around 300 hours
freshwater
new complete canvas and complete cockpit interior June 2012
Old 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
GDM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
around 300 hours
freshwater
new complete canvas and complete cockpit interior June 2012
I just sent you a PM , lets talk about it there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.