Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice >

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 425 Likes on 257 Posts

Any who has been on this forum very long should know by now that you don't come on here asking for help and advice with some B.S. story. I knew something was up from the start. Now that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth has been revealed, this thread no longer interests me. Good luck Chuck. I don't care if you lose everything.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chuck
It would be nice if the world were black and white. Not attacking you Mike because I don't know you but don't be so naieve to think that the world is about right and wrong, its about $$$$$$$$.
But even if I am a thief does that make it okay to steal from me? Not saying that OCM stole from me but, is it okay for anyone to steal from me?
Chuck,

I wouldn't be overly concerned about what Mike posts here. If most of the people that are reading this thread are like me, they have skipped over his incoherent/babbling post since the first page.........
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
chuck was arrested and convicted of thieft,plain&simple,he is a thief.
Because it was his employee's doing the theft!! Chuck is ultimately responsible to pay the restitution, because it was his company.. He said he had the proof showing that he had no involvement in the thefts.. Maybe Chuck could show the proof and that would stop all the BS..

Put yourself in his shoes.. If you owned the company that employees where stealing from and got caught doing it.. Who do you think the lawyers are coming after if the said employees don't have the money that they stole?

For what it's worth Chuck I believe you getting f@#ked from both deals!!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
Any who has been on this forum very long should know by now that you don't come on here asking for help and advice with some B.S. story. I knew something was up from the start. Now that the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth has been revealed, this thread no longer interests me. Good luck Chuck. I don't care if you lose everything.
Please reread my very first post. This was outed long ago and there is an entire thread about it. Don't you think I realize that this could become attached to this whole mess? One has nothing to do with the other.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Chuck,

I wouldn't be overly concerned about what Mike posts here. If most of the people that are reading this thread are like me, they have skipped over his incoherent/babbling post since the first page.........
AMEN!!! Go to the other thread and start all your BS Mike..

Bottom line is Chuck Paid OCM to build a boat 2yrs ago and OCM has not paid to get the boat completed plain and simple!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by fleg1
Because it was his employee's doing the theft!! Chuck is ultimately responsible to pay the restitution, because it was his company.. He said he had the proof showing that he had no involvement in the thefts.. Maybe Chuck could show the proof and that would stop all the BS..

Put yourself in his shoes.. If you owned the company that employees where stealing from and got caught doing it.. Who do you think the lawyers are coming after if the said employees don't have the money that they stole?

For what it's worth Chuck I believe you getting f@#ked from both deals!!
Thank you I appreciate that.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 75 Likes on 34 Posts

I can't change someones opinion of me that doesn't know me and only knows me and my character by what they read. I may think the same thing of you if roles were reversed. I can't change that and can only move forward. Please consider some of the other things written about me by people that know me personally and are a little bit closer to the Garvey situation geographically.

In closing I will say it one more time, please ask anything you would like that will make this situation clearer for you.

Merry Christmas
Chuck, I know sometimes things get very cloudy. I'm not judging you at all. All I can go by is the information you have posted. Which is exactly why I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by opening up this can of worms here. You are never going to get real, sound, good advice from this forum, because we don't know the real story. As we shouldn't.

Please do yourself a favor. Delete this thread. Hire an attorney and straighten out your business dealings. You appear to be a very well liked guy, with loose ends hanging out everywhere.

Merry Christmas, and I wish you luck in resolving this mess.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Chuck, I know sometimes things get very cloudy. I'm not judging you at all. All I can go by is the information you have posted. Which is exactly why I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by opening up this can of worms here. You are never going to get real, sound, good advice from this forum, because we don't know the real story. As we shouldn't.

Please do yourself a favor. Delete this thread. Hire an attorney and straighten out your business dealings. You appear to be a very well liked guy, with loose ends hanging out everywhere.

Merry Christmas, and I wish you luck in resolving this mess.
Sometimes people have to agree to disagree, but thank you offering your thoughts. The thread will hopefully be down very soon.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

It would be nice if the world were black and white. Not attacking you Mike because I don't know you but don't be so naieve to think that the world is about right and wrong, its about $$$$$$$$.
But even if I am a thief does that make it okay to steal from me? Not saying that OCM stole from me but, is it okay for anyone to steal from me?
chuck,in my world it is all about doing the right thing,i guess in your world stealing other peoples money and lying is ok because it,s all about the money.when i first saw this thread i felt bad that you were getting screwed,but now i dont believe a word you say,sorry dude,but i will never steal or lie for money,i find it funny that you feel its ok to steal from others,but complain if someone steels from you.keep this in mind chuck,it is illeagle to steal from others,and the prisons are full of people who like you,dont think it is important to do the right thing.i would hope that your past problems had taught you right from wrong,but by your own admission,you have not learned,and it is still all about the money.maybe next time you get caught stealing wou will do time,then maybe you will understand.il go back to my naieve world now!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Chuck,

Not so fast there Pardner....actually Mikes babbling is coming thru fine. The rest of it is as clear as mud. (just sayin)

Sorry...didnt mean to derail. Carry on with your OJ defense.....

And where is this other thread you speak of?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.