Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 12-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
OCM is, well scum it appears. Frisini should have asked for the $ sooner and that would have helped Chuck. Chuck is/was desperate to get rid of a 36' Nortec cat. he could not sell the thing with bravos then he apparently spent even more $ on a sinking ship and put 700/nxt in it and still could not sell it so he went with whatever song sounded the best to get rid of the thing. he should have been way more on top and proactive about this and he probably would not be where he is today in this deep. he should have spoke up 23 months ago but he choose not to. now its a lot to late to matter it appears.
Not sure what boat you are referring to but the boat was built new with 700's and NXT's. my previous 36 was a 525 boat with number 5's. not sure where you get your information but I wanted a boat that I could use more with my two young kids. We were running two boats but the second was too small for Lake George. One more rounded boat makes more sense currently, but I would love to build another cat in the future.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the deep
Ha ha ha everybody funny now you funny too . He's hurting right now , let him alone .
Understandable and not going to drag that thread in to this one but just to clarify, my post was meant as fun for all. I was not picking by any means, hoping he would get a laugh out of it as well.

Appologies if not taken as intended.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Both Nor-Techs were great boats Chuck. Miss seeing them up here on Champlain. Maybe we'll see the new Spectre CC on Lake George at the Demo Race? Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas. Tom
Old 12-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by VT32SSR
Both Nor-Techs were great boats Chuck. Miss seeing them up here on Champlain. Maybe we'll see the new Spectre CC on Lake George at the Demo Race? Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas. Tom
Thanks Tom, hope you and the family had a great Christmas. See you on the water.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Registered

I've been following this thread and it is now (and has been) stupid.
I don't know OCM or Chuck - but I do know Tony Frisina and I promise you, if he is involved, Chuck is going to get fu<ked. (OCM probably already has been.) Frisina is a con man and there is no telling what pack of lies he has pushed up Chuck's and OCM's rear end.

If he was worth everything he proclaims to be, he would of had Chuck's boat built for him at a reasonable time frame and he would of dealt directly with the dealer to ensure the customer was satisfied. (ie: not having to resort to going to a public forum to air the dirty laundry.)

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes to OCM and Chuck.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by catlife
I've been following this thread and it is now (and has been) stupid.
I don't know OCM or Chuck - but I do know Tony Frisina and I promise you, if he is involved, Chuck is going to get fu<ked. (OCM probably already has been.) Frisina is a con man and there is no telling what pack of lies he has pushed up Chuck's and OCM's rear end.

If he was worth everything he proclaims to be, he would of had Chuck's boat built for him at a reasonable time frame and he would of dealt directly with the dealer to ensure the customer was satisfied. (ie: not having to resort to going to a public forum to air the dirty laundry.)

Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Good Luck and Best Wishes to OCM and Chuck.
Thanks for your well wishes. I know that you and Tony have had your differences, and that is something I won't speculate or comment on because I don't have any first hand knowledge of them. I can only comment on what I know and what I have seen. On the subject of this build he has always been strait with me. If I asked a question, I got an answer even when he knew I wasn't going to like it.

Although I can understand why manufacturers don't comment much on threads like this, and I'm sure manufacturers don't want to see threads like this whether they are accused of being in the wrong or not let me say this. The world is going to be watching to see of I get this boat in Feb 2013 as OCM has posted. As I have posted previously, Tony Frisina has personally told me that when the boat is complete I will be receiving it along with the paperwork to the boat. That paperwork will go to my bank, and if I don't have my new trailer he will let me use a trailer until legal action has run it's course. I have had some great boats over the years but I don't know builder who would do that. Frisina, Spectre, and Sonic will stand above the crowd if this ends up being the case. I personally hope that the situation can be resolved, but it isn't looking good at this point ( allegedly).

In closing Catlife, thanks again for posting and your well wishes but please keep your beefs with Frisina out of this thread. Thanks, I do appreciate it.

Last edited by Chuck; 12-26-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
The lien did not show on my title and your right that it is a he said she said argument at this point, but that still has nothing to do with the factory not being funded. I am not trying to take my old boat back from someone who purchased it in good faith. I do think that they should be aware that they really don't "own " it free and clear. The lien on the title would not be an issue if the new boat had been completed in 2011 as promised by OCM. I have said it a cpl times on here that OCM wasn't responsible for making my pay off but they are responsible for getting me my new boat. Hope this clears up the lien question. Thanks for your reply.
Chuck, did your bank file a UCC-1 on the Nortech? If so, then there is clear and undisputable proof that there is a lean on the boat to this day, based on what you have said here.

Furthermore, there is no wat that this is just a civil matter. Again, based on what you have said here, there has been clear intent to defraud by OCM here...That is what the Attorney General/District Attorney needs to see, is the intent...

You should call the DA in his county in Oregon, in fact call him/her in follow-up to a very detailed and chronological letter that shows these events...They cannot ignore it...Grand Larceny is for an item of $1500...this is over 100 times that...
Old 12-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Man, I was hoping this went to page 3 tonight.....

Thanks for chiming in.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike tkach
chuck,i have been thinking about this for a while,and i made a mistake when i made the personal attack on you,and for that i am sorry,this is a place for discussion,not for personal attack,s.as you have said several times ,its ok to disagree,that being said,i wish you,your family,and all of the oso brotherhood a merry christmas,and a happy new year.
I have no dog in this fight, and know nobody involved, but as I was thinking about all of the senseless personal attacks and mudslinging in this thread, Mike, you posted this...

I just wanted to say that I think that to post this apology in an open thread takes a lot of guts, and was VERY classy on your part. Most people wouldn't do that and I just thought I would point that out...as evidenced by the other immature morons in this thread who did a lot of smack talking and likely won't apologize...Kudos, Mike :-)

chuck, win, lose, or draw, you have taken these attacks and been nothing but a gentleman. I really hope that this works itself out for all 3 people/entities involved and that you all have a nice new year while getting ready to take your new boat out!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
Thanks for your well wishes. I know that you and Tony have had your differences, and that is something I won't speculate or comment on because I don't have any first hand knowledge of them. I can only comment on what I know and what I have seen. On the subject of this build he has always been strait with me. If I asked a question, I got an answer even when he knew I wasn't going to like it.

Although I can understand why manufacturers don't comment much on threads like this, and I'm sure manufacturers don't want to see threads like this whether they are accused of being in the wrong or not let me say this. The world is going to be watching to see of I get this boat in Feb 2013 as OCM has posted. As I have posted previously, Tony Frisina has personally told me that when the boat is complete I will be receiving it along with the paperwork to the boat. That paperwork will go to my bank, and if I don't have my new trailer he will let me use a trailer until legal action has run it's course. I have had some great boats over the years but I don't know builder who would do that. Frisina, Spectre, and Sonic will stand above the crowd if this ends up being the case. I personally hope that the situation can be resolved, but it isn't looking good at this point ( allegedly).

In closing Catlife, thanks again for posting and your well wishes but please keep your beefs with Frisina out of this thread. Thanks, I do appreciate it.

I've read some of this, and have no dog in the fight. From my partial view of all the posts. I would bet money the boat will not be done in February, and you'll still be in this same position come next year. Sry, just my view.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.