Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice >

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Notices

Dealer won't fund Factory, Need Advice

Old 03-26-2013, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
I was hoping to do the Miami Boat Show Poker Run and that didn't work out. I was hoping to run it this weekend in PRA's Season Opener and it doesn't appear that that will happen either. I hope to be able to drive it soon and comment on my findings. Thanks for asking!
Have you splashed this new boat yet ??? Where are the pics ???
Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by oregondunes
Have you splashed this new boat yet ??? Where are the pics ???
The factory is suppose to take the boat to the water Tuesday. I will be down there to demo and determine a punch list if one is needed. Can't post pics from my I-pad but everything looks good from what I can see. All remaining parts have been ordered and are at the factory, motors are installed, tower and canvas for the tower is complete. The GPS, Tv, and stereo need to be completed, but the refrigerator and a/c were installed yesterday.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Enjoy your new boat Chuck. Hope to see it as your avatar. Artie
Hopefully will be enjoying it soon. Missed all the poker runs I wanted to demo it on this Spring but its out of my hands. I would love to change the avatar shot but I don't like the pics with it on the yard trailer it is on now. Trailer and boat hopefully will be done very soon! Thanks Artie.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I saw it up close yesterday and it does look good Chuck.They were working like little beavers on it.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by skater40
I saw it up close yesterday and it does look good Chuck.They were working like little beavers on it.
Thanks Gary
Old 03-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered

The factory is suppose to take the boat to the water Tuesday. I will be down there to demo and determine a punch list if one is needed. Can't post pics from my I-pad but everything looks good from what I can see. All remaining parts have been ordered and are at the factory, motors are installed, tower and canvas for the tower is complete. The GPS, Tv, and stereo need to be completed, but the refrigerator and a/c were installed yesterday.

Im glad to hear that things are progressing. With the other thread speaking of issues there, I was hoping yours didnt get caught up in the mess.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Just like there are 3 sides to the story in this thread there are prob 5 sides in the other thread! Some are saying we all owe OCM an apology but i disagree. OCM did not handle the situation perfect. BUT with the current turn of events chuck owes OCM a thank you for planning for the worst. OCM had better options and got lucky with the one they chose. Also looks like Chucl has a little to much faith in Frisini....but again there are multiple sides we will never get to hear. Especially with all the politics on OSO and the mods playing favs deleting whatever post pad thier pockets.

Chuck.....Thank you for taking the time to share with us your abnormal situation. Hopefully we can all use it as a tool in life.

Super happy to hear your boat is almost finished! Enjoy!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Registered

Inquiring minds want to know.....since its taking 3 years to have a boat built how did the test ride go yesterday?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Registered

Hopefully will be enjoying it soon. Missed all the poker runs I wanted to demo it on this Spring but its out of my hands. I would love to change the avatar shot but I don't like the pics with it on the yard trailer it is on now. Trailer and boat hopefully will be done very soon! Thanks Artie.
So Chuck how did the Demo ride go yesterday ?
fingers are crossed for ya buddy
Old 04-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Another cancelation unfortunately. Hearing this Friday which is my last day in Florida. After that its just more money and time away from work (unpaid) coming back down for yet another scheduled demo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.