Notices

150mph boats for 150k?

Old 12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TahoeRick
Thanks to everyone! It will sell, it is simply a matter of exposure. If it doesn't, I will probably be happier, especially if I sell my warlock listed on OSO - 25 ft with 1000 HP and a HUGE stereo system. Only 30 hrs on motor and drive. $39,500 and its a 2005!
That's your warlock? Now you have to crazy deals posted. I see your warlock on Craigslist. I tell myself every time there got to be something wrong with it. Raise the price and you might have better luck selling. Haha. How much maintenance is that motor. How moch to overhaul both blowers. That warlock looks scary fast.
Old 12-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Doradoguy
That's your warlock? Now you have to crazy deals posted. I see your warlock on Craigslist. I tell myself every time there got to be something wrong with it. Raise the price and you might have better luck selling. Haha. How much maintenance is that motor. How moch to overhaul both blowers. That warlock looks scary fast.
Got the warlock real cheap, price I am asking is so it will sell fast. I think there is no maintenance needed, it's all new - only 30 hrs on driveline. You should hear this thing run! Port fuel injection means it starts easy and idles best it can with its cam... I rested my hand on motor while it was loping along and it was perfectly smooth. I really like this motor.

If someone is interested in a high power 25 ft cat, they need to see this in person. It has been stored indoors it's entire life. I didn't even need to wax it - but, I did. It has only one 2 inch minor scratch on one sponson, that's it. And, this is the baddest stereo I have ever heard in a boat- very clear sound when at high volume with huge bass. Not a sales gimmic, this is a really nice performance boat with a strong outdrive set up.

Last edited by TahoeRick; 12-31-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered

Waiting on the insurance company but if I knew they were going to total my boat Id be all over that Nor Tech!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BBCLiberator
You are only one zero out of my price range!!!
Did catch the 39 Skater for 179,00.00 with 1300 Young Performance?