Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Involved discussion on finances and plans to purchase boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29032-involved-discussion-finances-plans-purchase-boats.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 12-14-2010 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3274666)
OMG! I am SHOCKED that NT is not on your list???

ahahhaha.....he won't buy a NT or a Cig. There is way too many deals on Fountains out there. There is a 06 42 EX w/130 hours on it for 98K in the classifieds.......That is a lot of boat for the money. A 98K Cig/NT wouldn't be anywhere near that new or nice.

omerta one 12-14-2010 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3274672)
ahahhaha.....he won't buy a NT or a Cig. There is way too many deals on Fountains out there. There is a 06 42 EX w/130 hours on it for 98K in the classifieds.......That is a lot of boat for the money. A 98K Cig/NT wouldn't be anywhere near that new or nice.

Dont you mean a 37? :eek:

Jupiter Sunsation 12-14-2010 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3274673)
Dont you mean a 37? :eek:

The other thing is he has really bad luck in Cigs......a certain Gladiator got away from him at a toll booth.......oops.

rchevelle71 12-14-2010 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by CigDaze (Post 3274594)
Ahhh...long story, as I recall.

YUP,

As far as I know he still has it, and dragged it back to PA with him.

omerta one 12-14-2010 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3274677)
The other thing is he has really bad luck in Cigs......a certain Gladiator got away from him at a toll booth.......oops.

WOW!!! I had NO idea of all the bad Cig karma...now I'm TOTALLLY SHOCKED NT is not on the list...:eek::eek::eek:

Jupiter Sunsation 12-14-2010 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by omerta one (Post 3274781)
WOW!!! I had NO idea of all the bad Cig karma...::eek::eek:

Well since you brought it up and you like to get stuffed by my questions.......Name a single V Bottom NT that rolled?

Bet you can't since they have never lost one to a roll over and that is certainly not in Cigarette's twin step karma.....that boat company has produced more swimmers than you can count!

This you tube video needs to be re-titled SOMETHING YOU WON'T DO IN A NORTECH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Mwz2vEfug

Quinlan 12-15-2010 05:28 AM

And thats the BOATs fault!
Lookd like a turn a mastercraft makes to pick up a skier

Jassman 12-15-2010 05:46 AM

Rule #1 .....always wear your lanyard, or Tres will kick yer azz

Rule #2.....Read rule #1.

Ya its not cool, and Ive been on some members boats that are on this board, that dont wear it, cause its calm and we are only going 50mph.. To many lives have been lost over the years do to unfortunate mishaps. Wear the thing, it takes 10 seconds to put on. If your on a boat, and you see the operater not putting it on..share your experiences here that you have read on OSO. Not preaching, just trying to make people know the importance both for the driver and his occupants that he is responsible for. Jeff

DollaBill 12-15-2010 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 3274677)

LOL. Dick. That is cheap. I really like Cigs too. Never thought of a NT for some reason

Jupiter Sunsation 12-15-2010 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by DollaBill (Post 3274896)
LOL. Dick. That is cheap. I really like Cigs too. Never thought of a NT for some reason

I still would love to hear the real story......

3 things I want to know in life:

1. Where's DB Cooper?
2. Who really shot JFK?
3. What did Dolla do to that boat? :D