If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ahhhhhhhhhhhh

My Boats:
    just a filter
    I never see the bill........maybe I'd better do some snooping..

My Boats:
    1988 32' Pachanga
    Originally posted by Risk Taker
    It took you two month ?? LMOA
    I took the first months bill and let her work it off in trade. I was too worn out afterward to do a repeat on the second month!

Just Say N2O
    I've had Nextel for 5 or 6 years (the beginning), and there aren't any roaming charges.

lifes a bore from shore Platinum Member Scooter's Avatar
    Traverse City, MI
    nextel don't roam, either you can call or you can't

My Boats:
    1996 Fountain 29 Fever
    Houston, TX
    I've got an old Cingular plan with unlimited nights and weekends. Not a lot of "anytime" minutes, but for $42/month I can talk all I want on weekends. It does have roaming charges, but their new plans don't.

My Boats:
    1981 Sunkisst Tunnel
    I have had Sprint for 4 years. Bill used to be $50.00 a month, but added new phone for wife. Now it's up to $69.95 for 5000 minutes. I have both phones set to no roaming. I told wife "no internet on the phone" for $0.40 a minute. We use Sprint for all long distance calls, no charges. It keeps the regular phone down to around $35.00 a month or so.

My Boats:
    18' 1971 H/M Donzi Classic
    Ringwood + Manahawkin, N.J.
    it or not they do have wireless internet for computers, but they cost alot.
    one of my friends friends(I dont like him)- has the wireless internet on his palm pilot and his computer, its pretty sick, but if you wanted the wireless it owuld be around 599 a month!!!

oh yeah, I switched from cingular to at&t, I get service up to maine and ot the bottom of jersey, my minutes last month were 1400, my work requires me to call up and ask about prices and [email protected], maybe I can get them to pay for it...LOL

im gonna call up next week and change plans...
    damn i am in a bind this week, i spent over 1000 bux and have 10 bux in my wallet and the weekend is here.....

anyone care to send me some cash so I can drive my boat this weekend
    Last edited by beerock; 07-19-2002 at 06:02 PM.

On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
    Certain girl of mine got her cell bill last month to the tune of $680 ........she freaked....and the funny part is she was talking to me for about a half hour *****ing about it.......funny how that works......

But on her's the only phone she has.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123