Notices

YO.. DKwestern...

Old 07-19-2002, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YO.. DKwestern...

Hi DKwestern... How ya doin and welcome to OSO.. I saw you are from michigan.. where at in this good ole state?

And what kinda boat you running

Travis
Old 07-19-2002, 03:53 PM
Registered

Nice to meet ya Traviss I am a young punk much like yourself. so young in fact that I do not have enough money yet to buy my 33 powerplay that i desperately want. I obviously noticed you have a powerplay logo also. Do you have one and if so tell me all about it so I can drool over the details and be jealous. Im in Holland right now working, but have spent the last few summers on the east side On Grosse Ile in the detroit river right by Erie.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:05 PM
Registered

You always gotta have dreams!!.. you'll get one day....

I live in flint and we have a home in oscoda michigan where the boats are on van ettan lake.. I run a 185XLT powerplay with a mild 383... its acutally a powerquest.. its was built by them over in holland but they used the powerplay name... Its a great boat.. i love it and dad runs a 1988 220 baja wiht a warmed over 502.. Don't let me fool you and don't be jealous.. I am dead broke with $300 in the bank and a little ghetto truck that needs to be replaced... LOL! but I'll sacrafice anything to have my boat!!
Old 07-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Registered

I like your style, I want to get a 33 with outboards, because of the huge cockpit, you know it leaves more room for multiple babes and partyin. I will hopefully be broke like you by next summer if all goes well. For now I just drool in the marinas and by the docks watchin everybody go by while I stand there being a landshark. Oh well i got plenty of time to enjoy. have fun this weekend, weather should be nice.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:15 PM
Registered

So what kinda work you doing over in holland... ?

this weekend is a gonna be smokin... 90 tommorrow and 96 for sunday!! hopefully my little problem child keep its parts intact LOL!