MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami >

MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami

Notices

MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami

Old 02-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Spicy
Can't wait to see it this weekend.. Boat looks amazing I'm on Thursday run also. Please introduce yourself or I will too you!!!

Pat
Originally Posted by chattviper
Junk?? Whatever! Great looking boat! I'll be sure to meet up w ya. I'll take u up on a beer too! See you soon.
Mark,
How did that "beer or two" work out for you this weekend??

Great meeting you, Scott and Greg, The Maryland crew had a great time with you guys...

Your boat is the Cats A$$, unreal how many little options/ extras this boat has... and the sound system was a good time at the sandbar. Sorry you had to leave on Saturday, the Saturday raft up was a good time.

Talk to you soon, Pat
Old 02-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Mark's boat was certainly a draw at the poker run... The stereo was loud enough to hear from the other side of the hotel!

We had a great time with everyone in Islamorada.
Attached Thumbnails MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami-img_0277.jpg   MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami-img_0280.jpg   MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami-img_0289.jpg  

MTI Unveils New 38- and 52-Foot Catamarans in Miami-img_0279.jpg  
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Pat,

I have to say that's the best time I've had at a poker run in along time! You and the entire Maryland crew is amazing! So glad I met all of you. My liver is not so happy about it but o well! Yea, the beer or two didn't really work out so well, more like patron bottle or two.

Thank you for the compliments on the boat. It was a really fun project and I owe Scott at Pier57 mad props for getting me into this boat. The guys at MTI were amazing to work with. It was so fun to have a blank piece of paper and build exactly what I wanted. It's perfect for me.

Hope to see you guys and gals at another run soon!

Originally Posted by Spicy
Mark,
How did that "beer or two" work out for you this weekend??

Great meeting you, Scott and Greg, The Maryland crew had a great time with you guys...

Your boat is the Cats A$$, unreal how many little options/ extras this boat has... and the sound system was a good time at the sandbar. Sorry you had to leave on Saturday, the Saturday raft up was a good time.

Talk to you soon, Pat
Old 02-26-2013, 07:46 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pat,

I have to say that's the best time I've had at a poker run in along time! You and the entire Maryland crew is amazing! So glad I met all of you. My liver is not so happy about it but o well! Yea, the beer or two didn't really work out so well, more like patron bottle or two.

Thank you for the compliments on the boat. It was a really fun project and I owe Scott at Pier57 mad props for getting me into this boat. The guys at MTI were amazing to work with. It was so fun to have a blank piece of paper and build exactly what I wanted. It's perfect for me.

Nice job on her Mark, it's gorgeous.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:31 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Pat,

Beautiful boat congrats!
How did it run with the 1100s? Any #s that you are willing to share?