If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Official OSO boat whore Charter Member
    My Boats:
    8' row boat
    Mequon, WI
    Being from Milwaukee, I'll see a couple of these a year. Most of the time they don't use a transmission as the engine has enough torque to work 1:1. And yes, you don't goose it at idle as it will lay the bike over. But the exhaust note is better than any harly...well oK, most. Ah what the hell any straight pipe harly sounds better.

But to answer the question of a cammer big block, over the years there have been several renditions of cammer, 3 valve and 4 valve big motors-it's jus that non of them have ever caught on.

Question anyone know anything about the cigarette named ruckus

Originally posted by Waterfoul
    Oh yeah!!! 0-60 in 1.9 seconds. Quarter mile in 8 seconds flat at 140 mph, and it gets 30 mpg on the freeway!!!!!

Wonder what it's tow rating is???

does anyone know anything about the cigarette ruckus?iam interested in purchasing it......

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    i was ridign my r6 and a guy on one of those monstrosities pulled up next to me. Soudns cool and is great as a concept but just looks god awful to ride. 1 gear, eats fuel, doens't turn, wieghs 1000 lbs, and are horribley expensive.

I f i had a ton of extra cheese i would buy one for a larf but not as a primary bike hell not even as a secondary bike. I saw pics of one that had a 540 and a blower. The rider has to reach around teh blower to get to handle bars and you have a flame arrestor basically 2" under your chin. The gas tank was relocated unde rth seats and held 1 gallon. good for about 35 miles.
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

Not trying to argue, but who ever told you it can run 8 flat @ 140MPH mislead you. I can tell you, an all out drag car has to run 150MPH to run 9.00's, and bikes with street tires don't have that kind of traction. An 8.0 pass is typically in the neighborohood of 171MPH.

We seen one of the 502's being riden on our way back from Maryland Internatonal Raceway, it looks like a handfull. It's alot of motor for a bike. Makes a nice conversation piece though.

st. clair shores mi ,us
    Originally posted by 99Hammer
    They make them here in TN, Close to Kentucky lake. Paris, TN. Have never seen one on the road though.
    TN huh ?!?! That's proof that if you give a Redneck a motor , some tools , wheels, and a bunch of Pabst they will build anything !!!

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    THere are a few around me . Most are 502hp/502's . 1 gear forward and 1 backwards ! At highway speed , twist the throttle and smoke the tire !!! They claim they are well balanced .The motor is low .... With a rear tire like that you don't need training wheels !

Charter Member #38 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    I saw one at this year's "World Of Wheels" had a Lingenfelter motor running nitrous over 1100HP !!! They were showing burnouts of other "Boss Hoss's" on a video. They all got pretty hairy as soon as they hooked up(high speed shakes).

A friend of mine has a Cannon which is similar but Ford powered. He has his making 450 ponies and I walk awy from it with my 165 horse (at the rear wheel) Suzuki Hayabusa. They are not that fast. No way they are running in the 8's. Maybe mid 10's in the quarter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12