Notices

Congrats NASCAT!!

Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Did Chad tell Jimmie to rip the front end off in the grass if they won?! I kid, I kid! Congrats!
JJ is a smart guy no need to tell him something more than 1x!!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Thank you All!

Not sure what the fans thought about the racing. The 2 car tandem they hated has been eliminated, close pack racing is back but not a whole lot of racing lead changes.

Better than last year for sure. I think once drivers figure these new cars out it will be great.

For the cars first race out it looked very promising. Can't expect too much on the first green flag with these.

As a fan I enjoyed watching yesterday and hats off to you and the whole team/crew.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Better than last year for sure. I think once drivers figure these new cars out it will be great.

For the cars first race out it looked very promising. Can't expect too much on the first green flag with these.

As a fan I enjoyed watching yesterday and hats off to you and the whole team/crew.
Thank you, we worked very hard this offseason, NASCAR approvals came very late, parts weren't available until Jan & there have been numerous rule updates & changes. Other than that it was easy!

Phoenix, Vegas & Bristol will help round out some of the different tracks we race on giving us a much better idea of how the new bodystyle / pkg is going to perform.

Hands down I think the cars are way better looking!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Thank you, we worked very hard this offseason, NASCAR approvals came very late, parts weren't available until Jan & there have been numerous rule updates & changes. Other than that it was easy!

Phoenix, Vegas & Bristol will help round out some of the different tracks we race on giving us a much better idea of how the new bodystyle / pkg is going to perform.

Hands down I think the cars are way better looking!

Love the looks for sure and the speeds you guys were seeing were impressive as well.

Didn't realize you guys were held back with parts and rules to what sounds like almost the last minute. That make it that much more impressive. A 1-2 finish, new cars, and last minute tinkering.......HATS OFF!!!

Can't wait for this season. I think it is going to be a good one with plenty of excitement and you guys are in great postion to start the year off too.

keep it up!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Congrats Michael
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Registered

QUOTE:"Didn't realize you guys were held back with parts and rules to what sounds like almost the last minute. That make it that much more impressive. A 1-2 finish, new cars, and last minute tinkering.......HATS OFF!!!"

You haven't a clue & I won't elaborate. Drivers, CC's & Owners were all given the KoolAid to make sure they didn't bash NASCAR or elaborate on some of the less than desirable circumstances we all were faced (every team & mftr)
Old 02-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:10 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE:"Didn't realize you guys were held back with parts and rules to what sounds like almost the last minute. That make it that much more impressive. A 1-2 finish, new cars, and last minute tinkering.......HATS OFF!!!"

You haven't a clue & I won't elaborate. Drivers, CC's & Owners were all given the KoolAid to make sure they didn't bash NASCAR or elaborate on some of the less than desirable circumstances we all were faced (every team & mftr)
Congratulations. Excellent job by all involved.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Cars look good, except for the Toyotas!!