90MPH Cigarette back from Pier 57:

Notices

90MPH Cigarette back from Pier 57:

Old 03-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 90MPH Cigarette back from Pier 57:

I just got my boat back from Pier 57 & wanted to say how great of a job they did on the entire project.

Scott Sjogren & Alan their service manager did everything they promised, ON TIME, and without issue. I've had a lot of performance boats over the years & this experience was one of the most relaxing ones I've had.

Of course, I'm sure many of you have a particular service you use to maintain your boat, but if you are looking for someone new, or have had bad experiences in the past, give Pier 57 a try & I think your expectations will be met along with exceeded.

Just a message for those of you out there that haven't met the Pier 57 Team. Their sales, service, & attention after the sale is fantastic.

Now for some pics!

Here's a link to the whole set. CLICK HERE

Last edited by BLee; 03-05-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Added link & pics
Old 03-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Registered

What did they do to the boat? The pictures look like when you bought it, although I haven't seen them in a year so maybe I'm wrong...
Old 03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a nice boat, looks great. Cary at Pier 57 is who I deal with but they are all good guys in my book.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Registered

Can someone tell me if the boat does 90+ MPH? Im not quite sure???
Old 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRL505
Can someone tell me if the boat does 90+ MPH? Im not quite sure???
LOL, The entire boat looks awesome but unless you specifically wanted the mail box letters on the hatch, I think it causes an eye sore with the rest of the boat...
Old 03-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
What did they do to the boat? The pictures look like when you bought it, although I haven't seen them in a year so maybe I'm wrong...
Mercury had a computer recall they wanted to address on the new motors, so they let me drive it for a Summer after I bought it, then took it apart to check for wear & replace the computer system.

ALL of this was done free of charge, so I basically got to run the boat for free last Summer & get all new power for this year. Very sweet deal.

The boat looks the same as when I bought it because it stays inside most of the time & gets a full detail every Friday regardless of whether I use it or not. She stays in top shape as a result. Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:01 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Very nice, before we know it we will be running up and down the lake man. see you soon!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats it like with the 565 package?.................................Rjr...... .................
Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love that paint scheme. Timeless and classic!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Registered

Looks great Brandon, congrats!! Scott and his crew are a class act! I've been at their shop several times and its always well ran and organized! Curious with your Gun, how does it run compared to the 39's (balance, rough water, performance, etc). I assume the CG is different with non-staggered so was curious. Are they running the same hulls? Thanks and again love the classic graphics, it will look great forever!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.