If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat graphics

Boat graphics

I have a 1997 Baja 252 and would like a change in the graphics. Just too many like mine around. Anyone know of a good painter/gelcoater in the Cincinnati Oh area.

Haynes Fiberglass, Jerry @ 575-0090

My Boats:
    Top Gun
    Batavia Oh.
    Kentz is right on......Haynes.....They did Mack312s Poker run graghics on his Formula...Flawless. {I spent 15 years in the biss. I hate everything!}

How about Vinyl? You can change it whenever you get tired! I changed my old boat every few getting a new boat!
    If you want to look into it i have THE guy to do it. Rick @ Performance Graphics....Art school Grad....old time street rod guy
    he will be doing my new boat in the next week or so....PM if you want his # He is the best!

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    I think that Glassdave on the board is in that area. I am sure he will see this and respond.

Put your best foot forward!

Charter Member Charter Member Hauling Trash's Avatar
    My Boats:
    22 Hustler
    Beachwood N.J.

Try Taod graphics. To go to there web site . By link with

Glassdave is in the toledo area. he has done my boat as well as all my race cars and many others that I have seen . I know him well and he is big on the little details. just ask Tizbad who just had his 39' ocean painted by him..

Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    sign4boat is right . . you definetly want someone expierianced with boats . . .i did this one in march, i dont have any openings till about mid winter though. . . let me know if i can be of any help. there is alot of talent on this board, i'm sure you will find exactly what you want. by the way did you have any specific . . .colors, styles,etc. . .

Attached Images Attached Images

Neno the mind boggler VIP Member glassdave's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
    toledo oh
    sign4boat, the owner had several months of work in it before i came in to spray it. i coached him along the way to make sure it was prepped properly, luckely he had previous expieriance an did a great job. the actual paint work took about ten or twelve days, on big boats like this i have to split the job into front deck, rear deck and left an right side ( i mean port and starboard ) on the day that i did the deck i sprayed and taped for 24 hours straight. started at 9:00AM got done at 9:00 AM the next day, man what a long day that was but i had a blast. with these base coat colors that i use they have to be cleared within 24 hours so that means your on a time limit as soon as you lay your first base. there are ways to extend that time frame but i prefer not to. i just bite the bullet and crank out the grafic. the extra added pressure does wonders for creativity thanks for the complement

Has anyone had any experiences with Raceline Graphics ??

Mike J
    Haven't used Raceline yet
    but were going to for a
    boat to use in Movie/TV
    With all the different designs we can use one all
    white boat and just change
    Mike J.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast