Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tbone/SSherman Sighting (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/29272-tbone-ssherman-sighting.html)

bmpnugls 07-25-2002 01:36 PM

MissAmy,
Well...seems that the Dr. Z show was just that - - - a RUMOR...they are playing in STL Saturday night according to their web site.....But, I'll still be there..!!!!

MissAmy 07-25-2002 02:06 PM

Well thanks for checkin Bmpnugls. :( But we'll see you Saturday at Docknockers. Looking forward to meeting you. :)

WaterMoose 07-25-2002 02:10 PM

A worse rumor would be that they ran out of crab....ACK!!

Busterscott, we are easy to spot! Look for a chubby guy with a bucket of crablegs in each hand...no prob!

Dr. Z would have been nice, though....

WM

WRedmann 07-25-2002 04:06 PM

now you would not be sitting next to the guy with a crab leg clamped to his nose would you

DLG 07-25-2002 04:14 PM

OSO gang, can I crash your party? What time at Docknockers Saturday?

WaterMoose 07-25-2002 04:57 PM

Actually, I'm the guy clamped to the bucket of crab, with a bucket of butter, too! Sounds like 8-9 is the average arrival time I'm hearing....the more the better!! We'll have a contest, who can down the most buckets....

WM

My money's on MissAmy....

LutzParty 07-26-2002 01:25 AM

Childsitter debacle.

Dang we are having trouble rounding up a sitter for the kiddos on saturday night. Still working on it. So we may just bring them along.

OR if any of you have sitter suggestions .............bring it on.

They may be shocked by the sight of the Crab eating machine though and be scarred for life.....................Naaaaaaaaaaa.

Still planning on being there, may just be a poleless boat ride.

Frequency 07-26-2002 09:36 AM

We're planning to drop by as well (better phone ahead for extra crab!). I lost my OSO cap, so someone else needs to be flying the colors.:)

How are the docks there? Good shape?

WaterMoose 07-26-2002 09:57 AM

I was thinking of calling ahead for extra crab as well!!!??? Might not be a bad idea!

Lutz, bring the kiddies along, I'll behave!!! The sight of the crab eatin machine may just inspire them!!! Oh, and, guess you'll leave the pole at home cause of me?? I won't break it! I only break chairs!

Either way, you gotta be there...your wifey has talked all summer of the crab experience..the good kind, not the kind that require tweazers!:D

See everybody Saturday night!!

WM

MissAmy 07-26-2002 04:31 PM

Great news for us....we have a sitter all weekend! There going to do some bonding with their cousins on the farm! We're free all weekend.

I assume some of you will be in the cove Saturday? And Docknockers for sure on Saturday night. Can't wait to see you in action Moose. OzarkBoatBoy....looking forward to seeing you again too.

Lutz and I will be down sometimes this evening. If any of you are going somewhere tonight, let us know your plans. Thanks!! :cool:

lake # 573-374-7950
cell # 913-515-7456