If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Audiofn , Lutz did give you full credit for the pole design. Iím sorry I missed its premiere with the disco lights and all.
    Lutz/Amy, Itís a deal, boat ride in exchange for pole time. (Kevin, pleeeze keep you thongs on your feet)
    Has anyone heard from Cramer??? Maybe SexyShoes is still having her way with him.

My Boats:
    Still ain't got it...
    Sheesh, where do I start...hmmmm, well...

I know the outcome of the Cramer vs. SexyShoes incident, but, I'm sworn to secrecy.....

Next time, it's three buckets or bust!!!! DLG, I'll take a ride on your Pantera anytime, but, you sure about the thong thing??? It ain't the puttin it on that's a prob, it's diggin it out at the end of the night....

Yes, the pole is the coolest invention, No wonder Audio has the patent...and yep, a couple naturals they were, except me, I need a bit of work on the legs over the head move!

MissAmy, Lutz, Frequency, Later, DLG, Bonnie, time, more time! More crab! More Laughs! Soon as possbile, ok??!!!!!

The Senior Charter Member #1070 Charter Member Tbonepmp's Avatar
    STL / LOTO

Originally posted by RiverGirl

What's with the .... ... face....?
    (What you see, is what you get!)
    "Live every day to it's fullest for you give a day of your life to it."

Sorry we missed it by the time we got in and cleaned up it was 11pm.

DLG are the that had the old cat with 2.4's then the fountain then the pantera? We talked last year on Steve and Evette's boat FORPLAY.

Yelp ssherman, thatís me, but you have my boats somewhat out of order.
    Chris Cat w/triple 2.4ís
    Fountain (with little power)
    Cobra Cat w/2.5ís

We did talk in the cove last year. I remember being impressed because you recognized my boat as a Pantera. You have an AT right?

Uncle Toys
    Hey whatís this Ė a pole party and no pole pictures? Come on Lutz

p.s. Nort, donít post any pictures of Poland

are you guys still in the mouth of the Gravois?

Yes I still have the thunder....I took it down to a hull and deck and re did it it is almost done.

Shane, same cove but different house from when you picked up the Chris Cat. ( Wasnít that you back in your Big Thunder days?) Anyway, with your eye for boats you shouldnít have a problem spotting my Pantera on itís lift. Weíre down every weekend so stop by a see us.
    BTW, I saw the pic of your AT posted on the Apache threadÖ AWESOME!!!!

Thanks hopefully I will have it in the next couple weeks.

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan

Sounds like you've done a lot of work to your Active Thunder too? How long did it take and what all did you do to it? You may already know this, but I replaced my transom, stringers and floor coring--------yep, nothin' to it!
    Anyway, we're only a few days from having it in the water again. I have missed some really awesome boating days this summer.

BTW, any of you ever seen Greg's 35'Cig called "Bad to The Bone" ???-------really cool/hilarious paint job! He's down there at LOTO.
    Last edited by KAAMA; 07-30-2002 at 10:59 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast