Welcome to wettevette and JDNCA1 >

Welcome to wettevette and JDNCA1

Notices

Welcome to wettevette and JDNCA1

Old 07-28-2002, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome to wettevette and JDNCA1

Glad to hear that you are making an apperance out on the big puddle today, weather permitting. Where are you guys putting in at and where will you be? Above all, what's the special occassion?
I had new carb kits installed and have not had a chance to even back into the water and see if my problem is corrected.Will do that this morning. If it runs ok will be out and maybe take a run to Michigan City, if not, back to the garage.Boat just does not like being around the docks.Started acting up a few weeks ago,Have checked just about everything timing, plugs Carb adjustments and everything looks great. Thought it might be the power valves since it has been backfiring and dies when put in gear, but even they LOOKED good but who knows. Runs great once you roll it over and get on it, but going into gear and running, no way! And its idling at around a thousand. One moter started it one week and the other the next. Think they just found a way to sit in the garage and rest!!
Anyway hope to hook up with you today...
eliminator219
Old 07-28-2002, 09:55 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Eliminator.
Good to see you yesterday. To bad we were both only looking at our boats.
We aren't going to make it out today, but I think we are going to go out on Wed.. We'll have some people on the beach and be boating from Wells beach.
Hope your engines run good. That is one awesome looking boat.
Old 07-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks!!

Mark,
Thanks, But I just wish that I could explain how much I really look forward to getting out and meeting the oso members and just being able to hang out a little but between work and not having time to get my boat running right, Doesnt look like I will ever get hooked up with guys like you,Mr cig, candyman and a lot of other great sounding guys. Every time I see where you guys are planning on going some where and I know that I dont have the time, I feel bad, but If I dont take care of my work, soon there would be no boat and a lot of other things my family needs or wants. Hopefully soon I will be able to be out there.
For sure! I will be at the shoot out, God permitting!! Maybe then I will finally get to meet a lot of you guys that I see posts from..

eliminator219