Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any info about Atlantic Marine Inc? >

Any info about Atlantic Marine Inc?

Notices

Any info about Atlantic Marine Inc?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info about Atlantic Marine Inc?

Does anyone have any info regarding Atlantic Marine Inc in Hialeah, FL 33016? He carries the 454 Long Block I'm needing but I've never heard of him. I spoke over the phone with the gentlemen (John Hernandez) he told me I could pay over the phone which I was leary of. He sent me a PayPal invoice and all it said on the description was "Goods" nothing else. I figure I had better be throwing my money in a ditch by using that method. If anyone has any info regarding this place, please let me know. I cannot find a Reman long block to save my life. If anyone has a supplier for reman engines, by all means please let me know. Just needing a Mark 4, 330HP block with 049 heads.

http://powersourcedist.com/7_4L_454CID_Reman.html

Last edited by matthewr; 04-01-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not familiar with them, and there is no way I can get by there for a couple weeks, but if you can wait I would be more than happy to go by, lay hands on the engine and even help with shipping etc if needed.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

how about marine power are they still in business?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Not familiar with them, and there is no way I can get by there for a couple weeks, but if you can wait I would be more than happy to go by, lay hands on the engine and even help with shipping etc if needed.
Hey Scott I greatly appreciate you offering to help. I searched a little more this morning and just went with an S&J Reman. I didnt need anything serious, just something to get me by for the summer then its big motors in the winter. Thanks again.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No worries, glad to help. I think I'll go by there when I get a chance anyway just to scope it out a bit