How rude! Someone hit my truck! >

How rude! Someone hit my truck!

Notices

How rude! Someone hit my truck!

Old 04-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default How rude! Someone hit my truck!

Went to Lake Lanier today launched at Big Creek went rode around and hung out for about five hours, came back to the ramp loaded up and came home.
When we got back to the house buddy says "your front bumper is about falling off"
Sure enough while the truck was parked some a-hole drug a trailer across the front of my truck.
If anyone saw who did it please PM me.
My truck is a Gray 2012 Ram 1500 and the thing that hit it had some blue paint that got rubbed onto my truck.
Pics

Last edited by Hemidoc; 04-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by Hemidoc
Went to Lake Lanier today launched at Big Creek went rode around and hung out for about five hours, came back to the ramp loaded up and came home.
When we got back to the house buddy says "your front bumper is about falling off"
Sure enough while the truck was parked some a-hole drug a trailer across the front of my truck.
If anyone saw who did it please PM me.
My truck is a Gray 2012 Ram 1500 and the thing that hit it had some blue paint that got rubbed onto my truck.
Pics

Sux,,hope they find the A-hole..when ever i leave my vehicle at the boat parking lot i try to part inbetween 2 trucks and always snap a pic of the truck on both sides of me with the licence plates in the pics...you never know,,this method could have came in handy for today..
Old 04-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Well the space on the pass side was empty and I centered in the space the best I could.
Big creek is tight but I would think folks would be watching to make sure they didn't hit anything.
Sux they didn't leave a note or anything and I didn't realize it till I got home.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

unfortunately,not everyone is honest,i once slid in a snow covered parking lot and hit the fender on a car,i went back in the restaurant,found out who owned the car and i took care of the damage i caused.karma is a biith,the person who did this damage to your truck will get his one day!nice truck by the way!
Old 04-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Same ramp the Eagle trailer was stolen from last year.
That stinks!
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Happened to me too....someone must of backed into my truck the other day while I was at work, didnt notice it till I got home, I needed a new bumper anyway, so I wasn't too upset...
Old 04-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope it didn't hurt the guy's trailer. Does Dodge wash off or do you have to get a prescription?

Just kidding man. That sucks some guy's old lady is probably getting read the riot act for tearing up a trailer & not knowing she did it.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sux, hope they get 'em
Old 04-17-2013, 05:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One time I was in a crowded parking lot in my truck and as I was backing up, my foot slipped off the brake and I slammed into a really nice Mercedes. I didn't want to move the truck, and I was blocking a lane and pretty soon there were cars backed up on both sides trying to get by. So I got out a piece of paper and left them a note on their windshield reading, "Sorry I hit your car. All of these people watching think I am leaving you my number or insurance info. I noticed your Alabama plates. Screw Nick Saban." And then I drove off.

Just kidding - Sucks. Seems like every car I own gets hit in a parking lot as soon as I get it.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:18 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It is possible the guy that did that may not even know. Some people are just not that in tune with their surroundings!

My fathers Porsche got the passenger side door stoved in over a foot at his office! No note, nothing. People can suck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.