Notices

Banned?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by commandersander
I'm not trying to get banned here...

But really? WTF? I have nothing but respect for most here, but I assure you....

If pissin off a legend gets you banned, then I might need to reconsider where I call home. If. Sr is the real reason for the ban, then I call stank for 2nd amendment deprivation.

Even if I call you to your face every expletive in existence, so what. It is an opinion without the ability to evoke harm, malicious or incidental.

I need an explanation.

Sorry. Just the way it is.
You need and explanation? LOL!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WTH?

Rules section:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We reserve the right to suspend, ban, or block access to any free or paid member deemed harassing other members, moderators, administrators, advertisers, or vendors, with or without warning.

=================

Anyway......he probably just got a "time out". Sorry if that affects you so much.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
You need and explanation? LOL!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WTH?

Rules section:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We reserve the right to suspend, ban, or block access to any free or paid member deemed harassing other members, moderators, administrators, advertisers, or vendors, with or without warning.

=================

Anyway......he probably just got a "time out". Sorry if that affects you so much.
Damn it man!!! your taking all the fun out of it!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Prolly good the litle fuc got banned all he do talk sheet about Fuontains. I love the beekes. Hes a fowel mouthe bastert and hasno bote! He cont spell for chit either....fuk em
Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

lol
Old 04-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

It had to have taken you 45 min to type that lol
Old 04-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
Prolly good the litle fuc got banned all he do talk sheet about Fuontains. I love the beekes. Hes a fowel mouthe bastert and hasno bote! He cont spell for chit either....fuk em
He gotz too of dem go fast cigar boats bilt by Elvises bruther. I gotz pikz of dem!! and look, they bot goot beekes!!!!!

Old 04-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

The Fountain thread was stupid and a bunch of members were baited. Sick Stinger had his 15 minutes of fame and is paying the price. I'd let him back in after a short timeout.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Hes actually a friend and was prolly pretty bored by the looks of things! I say let him back!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:25 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

He got a timeout, not banned!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

R u 4 reele,ouwnlee a tim ote isy lete slick stinker bke onn,pleesse.SPEED GIRL,TANK YU

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.