Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Nortech's got it going on! Positive post! >

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!

Notices

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!

Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!

Ok, OSO brothers! This is a positive post! Just wanted to share my experience with NOR TECH so far! Yes I am a customer cheerleader for NOR TECH. This is what I strive for in my companies! CUSTOMER CHEERLEADERS! I truly appreciate the fact when I go the extra mile my customer appreciates it. This is the case with this deal for me!

So, I took 14 months to educate myself on my 13th boat purchase. Considering purchasing a new boat is not the smartest investment. I wanted to minimize my resale deprecation position as much as possible and not have the horror stories to follow like so many on this board has experienced.

I wanted to share my experience so far with NOR TECH! Just because so many people from OSO has helped me in the past I want to repay someone else that might be on the fence.

So, here it is... I talked with Terry on and off for over a year. Yes a year. Twice in Fort lauderdale and finally in Miami this year. I had considered several other boats before I decided to go with NOR TECH. My wife and I decided that NOR TECH was the way to go for us for many reasons. We stroked a deal at the miami show. I put a few things in place with our contract with expectations. We agreed! After we agreed I decided we better strike a deal with a guaranteed delivery date. Yes a boat dealer that agreed to a delivery date. REALLY???? This was a make or break deal for me. NOR TECH knew it.

I was to fly out tomorrow a few days premature of due date. I was more than happy to reschedule my flight for next tuesday. Which is the due date! Things have gone so well and smooth that I took the risk and scheduled it a few days early. Why because I'm a big kid in a candy store that can't buy my candy. Hurry up NOR TECH! LOL

Make a long story short! They knocked it out of the park with this boat. I have only seen pictures but I have been extremely satisfied so far. AGAIN, I get nothing out of this post other than helping someone else that might be on the fence like I was. Let's face it 95% of americans don't ever spend 300K on a toy in their lifetime. It's a huge risk IMO and they have taken the worry out of the deal for me. I posted some ongoing photos they have sent me weekly. I could not have expected anything better than they have delivered so far. NOR TECH and Terry has delivered their promise. I have not lost any sleep over this deal! Considering the risk people take in building a new boat from ground up. It's a HUGE decision in today's market! Who is stable and who is filing bankruptcy tomorrow?

THANKS NORTECH! HOPEFULLY, WHEN I ARRIVE NEXT TUESDAY I WILL BE JUST AS IMPRESSED~
Attached Thumbnails Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-iphone-photos-4.30-023.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-iphone-photos-4.30-024.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-iphone-photos-4.30-017.jpg  

Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-iphone-photos-4.30-011.jpg   Nortech's got it going on! Positive post!-iphone-photos-4.30-010.jpg  

Last edited by NORTECH-ANGLER; 04-30-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Terry's one of us, builds relationships with his customers and understands the importance of good customer service.

Glad to read a positive post!

Kurt
Old 05-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Good Luck with the boat you will love it !!!! Don't give that Sobo guy too much credit we don't want him getting a big head.

Oh yea you need a new screen name
Old 05-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Registered

Always loved nor techs its great to hear a story of good customer relationships in the sea of mainly bad o is congrats on the new cc
Old 05-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Congrats on buying one of the best boats on the market. The crew at Nor Tech is the best!!! I'm sorry that I didn't buy my third Nor-Tech, and hope to build another in the next couple years. Enjoy your new boat!!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bill63
Good Luck with the boat you will love it !!!! Don't give that Sobo guy too much credit we don't want him getting a big head.

X 100 on all counts!!! Congratz!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bill63

Bill, If I had a job like Terry's I would have a huge Head too! That's no job! But, I am sure the kind of people he deals with on some of the boats they build could become a real pain I am sure. People expect everything to be perfect in everyway. This does NOT happen!

Yea, the screen name is pretty old! Not sure how to fix it!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:44 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by buckeyefountain
Bill, If I had a job like Terry's I would have a huge Head too! That's no job! But, I am sure the kind of people he deals with on some of the boats they build could become a real pain I am sure. People expect everything to be perfect in everyway. This does NOT happen!

Yea, the screen name is pretty old! Not sure how to fix it!
contact speedgirl , she can change it for you I believe.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

Tell ya what, if i was gonna buy a new boat it would be a NorTech hands down. I have always just liked the way they are built.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Banned

Awesome! When were those pics? Seems likes lot of work for six more days till delivery?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.