Say Good-Bye to you SUV...

Notices

Say Good-Bye to you SUV...

Old 07-25-2002, 12:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Angry Say Good-Bye to you SUV...

When will California finally drop off this continent and into the ocean?.....
I mean, WTF!!!!, it's one liberal, stupid, political statement after another over there. -- A bunch of whiny, eco-psycho-babbling, this-is-what's-best-for-you, don't-eat-meat, don't-pollute group of freaks!(Minus the cool powerboaters, of course)

http://www.nationalreview.com/lowry/lowry072502.asp

Happy Reading!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a job Nick!...................Whats up dude?
Old 07-25-2002, 12:08 PM
Registered

Gee, I notice that a lot of government "officials" ride around in Suburbans (even Al "save the planet" Gore!). This kind of hipocritical chit really pisses me off. Especially all of the elightened Hollywood types. Who died and made them Einstein?

Keep your #$%$ hands of my HP500s!

Last edited by bajadude; 07-25-2002 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-25-2002, 12:14 PM
Registered

We the RATIONAL usually more silent and going about our business types, need to take a stand against these FREAKS! Just like Dean Ferry is doing in Florida! We are they MAJORITY but they are more VOCAL! Does anyone have a place on teh net that we can go and easily make our voices heard? Or do we need to write our representatives individually? These *******s need to be STOPPED and NOW!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:16 PM
GRH

Isn't this nice..... I've been saying it & practicing it for the last several elections..... vote against all incumbants.... 2 terms & OUT.... Let 'em find a way to make a real living without manipulating the political system to their advantage.... the longer their in office the better they get at it.... Get 'em out before the learn to manipulate the system!

Good article Nick.... Thanks....

Old 07-25-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
.......Does anyone have a place on teh net that we can go and easily make our voices heard?.......
www.holdstillwhileishovemysuvupyourass.com .

It'll never happen outside of California. Once it tries to take hold where REAL people live REAL lives, it won't fly.
Old 07-25-2002, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It just makes me sick!

Check this out: "In response to another starry-eyed California mandate — for automakers to make 10 percent of their sales "zero emissions" cars by 2004 — Ford has been marketing glorified golf carts that it warns drivers not to take on the open road."

10 PERCENT?!?!?! What are they thinking? 1 in 10 of us puttering around in these damn things. I don't think so! "Unsafe at any speed." was one quote and I highly doubt they'll be towing any more than a few sacks of groceries.

In all seriousness, what's the agenda, what's this going to accomplish...further ruin our auto industry and infuriate the auto-buying puclic?....

I just don't get it!

You want to know what the root of all thes problems are?
[The enviro-movement, the don't wear fur coat movement, the save-this-animal-and that-vegetable coalitions, the-carrots-have-rights-club, et al]

Americans are bored! Life is too comfortable and not-time-consuming enough! People need something to ***** about!

People can sit on their fat asses and live off the internet, everything is too convenient, life is too good -- So what's left? Let's start saving things and marching for so and so cause!
AAARRRGGGHHHhhh!!!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Risk,

LMAO!
Old 07-25-2002, 12:58 PM
Registered

Just a bit of history to think about: in the 1930's genlteman in Canada reworked the fuel system on a Model A Ford and got 200mpg on goodol' gas! The technology has always been there, and there are alternatives. Why arn't they developed? Are there people in this world blocking development for their own finincial gain? Think of all the money you could be saving if you tow vehicle w/a 350hp big block got 70mpg and 30 gals of fuel would last in your twin engine performance boat for a long hard weekend of running.
Old 07-25-2002, 01:19 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Baja Daze
You want to know what the root of all thes problems are?
[The enviro-movement, the don't wear fur coat movement, the save-this-animal-and that-vegetable coalitions, the-carrots-have-rights-club, et al]

Americans are bored! Life is too comfortable and not-time-consuming enough! People need something to ***** about!

People can sit on their fat asses and live off the internet, everything is too convenient, life is too good -- So what's left? Let's start saving things and marching for so and so cause!
AAARRRGGGHHHhhh!!!
Hey Daze, what are you doing right now. Looks to me like you are starting a march for a cause yourself. LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: Say Good-Bye to you SUV...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.