If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    Hey Buddy,here's your sign!

On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
    I got one for ya...........I beleive I was about 13 or so......a good friend of mine's sister went out on a ski boat with a bunch of guys and of course they were all drinking and having a good time.....well that was until my buddies sister decided to "fall" off the front of the boat......

Now.....we have all done this...ya know drink a little too much and slip right off into the water........ONLY difference is tha boat is always parked and definitly not running....... ...well not in this case......

The driver was goofin off and choose to chop the throttle and stop all of a sudden......and over goes my frineds sister and right under the boat.....yup right under the boat.....with the damn thing running.......well obviously GOD was not done with her yet and chose to spare her life.......but the bad part is the prop hit her face......imagine this......try taking a prop and holding it up to your face right between your eyebrows and following down the nose and out to the cheek......rather nasty site say the could almost see the shape of the blade in her face.....EWWWWW......Lots and lots of surgeries later she had nothing left but a nice scar about 6 inches long......and talk about a nasty bruise for the longest time.........all this for an afternoon of drinking and boating.......I never understand this.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12