Notices

Ok, who knows this guy...

Old 05-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by tanner
Real TV presents : Shopping for a boat, the 12 year journey"!!!!

Nice shot. 8 years though.

Since I finally got released from the loan on the National marine Cig. maybe things will change. At least I won't need a loan again. Ever.

Stay tuned. Maybe another 8 years with the crappy pickins in the market now.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I watched the first episode and personally I liked it. I agree with the comment that it was too many segments and the segments were too short, maybe it should be an hour show. I really like the format of a show that showcases boats and boating destinations. I'm an avid boater and will watch/read anything about boats and I am always curious about new interesting and fun places that suit the boating lifestyle. I'm sure I'm not alone. Not enough "boater" content on TV today. I don't mind if you slip in a little product commercial, I'm interested to see the features of different boats and boating products plus you gotta pay the bills somehow. Whoever on here said they don't want "pretty faces" on the show just completely disregard that comment.
Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Registered

Guess I missed the first episode. Anyplace to watch it online?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by richanton
I watched the first episode and personally I liked it. I agree with the comment that it was too many segments and the segments were too short, maybe it should be an hour show. I really like the format of a show that showcases boats and boating destinations. I'm an avid boater and will watch/read anything about boats and I am always curious about new interesting and fun places that suit the boating lifestyle. I'm sure I'm not alone. Not enough "boater" content on TV today. I don't mind if you slip in a little product commercial, I'm interested to see the features of different boats and boating products plus you gotta pay the bills somehow. Whoever on here said they don't want "pretty faces" on the show just completely disregard that comment.

+2 me and the wife
Old 05-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Episode 2 was much better. much more time was spent focusing on the feature boat. the episode seemed much better put together. I think it is on the right track.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

I watched the "keys" episode Friday, the Dvr caught it. Not sure if it was ep 1 or 2, but my wife and I enjoyed the entire show and even the boat related commercials! Just nice to be able to watch a new show about the sport we all love. Well put together, professional, and appealing. 9/10 in my book
Old 05-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
I watched the "keys" episode Friday, the Dvr caught it. Not sure if it was ep 1 or 2, but my wife and I enjoyed the entire show and even the boat related commercials! Just nice to be able to watch a new show about the sport we all love. Well put together, professional, and appealing. 9/10 in my book
That was episode 2.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jordan.
Guess I missed the first episode. Anyplace to watch it online?
The show is not currently available online but episodes are rebroadcast periodically. If you are looking for the Miami episode, it will re-air tomorrow Tuesday, May 14th at 3pm and again on Sunday, May 26th at 9:30am.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Registered

Thank you for the feedback to those that have been watching. Every episode is different so it is interesting to hear episode specific feedback as well as overall series feedback. low_psi you are correct, the Pigeon Key episode was Episode 2. The show will not be on this Friday due to a previously scheduled commitment by Velocity however a new episode (episode 3) will air on Sunday morning at 9:30am (ET) and again on Thursday, May 23rd at 3pm. Each episode a new boat and a new destination! We hope you never really know what to expect next week.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Registered

Get different manufactures to race on a tight obstacle course with one long straight. Mix cats with vhulls, even jet boats. Make it truely exciting, use boats that are affordable - used with high HP. I sold my 1000 HP 2005 warlock 25 ft cat for $37K. Who can really be interested in $300K+ boats for a show? Got to be able to appeal to Joe Sixpack!