Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1

Notices

Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1

Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Love the fades.

Question, when he is shooting the clear, it looks like a hard mask line. How will you not feel that? What does he do to it?

I never have (and don't think I want to) spray something that big so for me this is interesting.
All I can tell ya Wildman is that he's a Magician!!
I must have told him that at least a half dozen times while he was working on her... No BS!

Here is the last batch of pics I took but forgot to post...
Attached Thumbnails Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2452.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2453.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2454.jpg  

Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2455.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2456.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2457.jpg  

Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2458.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2459.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2460.jpg  

Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2461.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Registered

and final pics...
What a cool experience it was!!
Attached Thumbnails Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2462.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2463.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2464.jpg  

Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2465.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2467.jpg   Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-dscn2468.jpg  

Old 05-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Filtrman

Thanks John

Without any doubt , I concur wholeheartedly ......but then again, why would you have anyone else do this level of repair work I ask...when you have "THE MAN" available to do the job right?? Mitch has his own plane and is willing to come to you to take care of business.....
and let me tell you......after he's had his breakfast in the am......the man doesn't stop to even drop a duece for the balance of the day!! No lunch, no tunes...just business baby!! (Well....maybe he did drop a duece or 2 during his stay......we had him and his Best Buddy Tim out to the Dinosaur BBQ on Sunday night for starters)
I love Dinosaur BBQ. I used to live in Liverpool. My roommate had a little 21' Baja. We boated up on Oneida. Is that where you guys boat or do you go up to Ontario?
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks awesome. What size and type tires and rims on your trailer? They look awesome too!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Are those brown Crocs?! Looks great. Mitch is the man!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Mitch is def the man...he flew in here and did some touch ups to mine!!! great guy, great custom paint design and painter...he really know his chit!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Looks killer I really like the work he does, I also thought it was wild how he went up and down rather then side to side. Like how he carried the trouble light so he could see the clear laying down.

Question:
Is the Dinosaur BBQ a biker/ blues bar in Syracuse? If so I have been there a couple of times in the early 90's, I think I have a CD around somewhere that they recorded live there.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Level III Chaos
Looks awesome. What size and type tires and rims on your trailer? They look awesome too!
T03's in this link. This place supplies a lot ot the trailer manufactures with their wheels/tires.

http://www.tredittire.com/Aluminum-Wheels-C10.aspx

I picked up a set of their T09's.
Attached Thumbnails Mitcher T comes to the 'Cuse to refresh and repair SSR#1-t09.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

You had him here and didn't share???? I didn't even hear of the accident Mike, which is rare around here! Glad everyone is ok, time to get her out and play yet?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
T03's in this link. This place supplies a lot ot the trailer manufactures with their wheels/tires.

http://www.tredittire.com/Aluminum-Wheels-C10.aspx

I picked up a set of their T09's.
Thanks. I'll take a look. What I want is 5 or 6 spoke and 16X6 and 8 lug-6.5

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.