Notices

Cleveland Races

Old 07-29-2002, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleveland Races

Who is going? If you are goig from Cincy when are you leaving? Where are you staying? Last question is when I am on the website I click on ticket master and the only tickets I am seeing are the vip tickets for fifty bucks. Are these the only ones ava. should I buy these or just wait till I get there and see what happens.
This is the first time we are going to a race what else do we need to know? We are not taking the boat this time.
Thanks
Todd
Old 07-29-2002, 08:15 AM
Registered

Default Bajaboat

Here is another thread with some good info on the race.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/sh...threadid=29405

I plan on going, haven't really done much for hotel. I'm taking my boat, no cuddy, can't sleep on it. So I need to figure that one out soon.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:19 PM
Registered

Thanks Brian I missed that one! It was pretty big of you to admit that the profile got you on the fourth. I when he pulled back up to us he said he did but I thought her was full of it.
Old 07-29-2002, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn Todd !!!!!!!1
I thought you where lost on Cumberland somewhere!!!
Do you have rooms booked for the race?
I just started thinking about taking the boat up for the race
What are the $50 tickets? Pits?

BTW...Brandy loves her new jacket!!!!!! thanks again!!1
Old 07-29-2002, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

General admission tickets are $5 or $10 depending on the day and where you want to be.
VIP are $50 and include parking, food, and beverage ( and I bet better seating)

Walk in general addmission was no problem last year.

http://www.apba-offshore.com/location.cfm?EventID=13

If you can't find a room at the APBA sponsor site, I cut this from another post by an OSO member named "Dreamer"

check out my hotel... the comfort inn downtown... 216 861 0001... call me on my cell 216 978 6607 im sure i can do my fellow oso'ers something special... ted

Cordell
Old 07-29-2002, 09:32 PM
Registered

Yeah Birddog we made it back from that crazy weekend! It was pretty rough. We went up to the small falls on Saturday. I was looking for you out at the damn.
I was back down at the lake for the next whole week and lucy sure could tell someone else was using her jacket.
We do have some rooms booked at the Hampton in downtown Cleveland. We might have an extra bed too! If you are still looking. We are not taking the boats.
By the way I was out on the river last week and saw that Lip Ship Cig man what a boat. I think he was out on Sunday too.
Let me know what you are thinking about for Cleveland.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:38 PM
Registered

Default BAJABOAT

Thanks for the kind words. That guy in the Profile got me honest and anyone that asked who won, I told the truth. That's fine by me though. Now I know that everybody has my boat sized up and are licking their chops to take down a Skater. This is all to plan.......

I have two BIG BLACK surprises in store for them next season

I am bringing my boat to Cleveland. I'll tow the sum***** around and watch from shore if it's too rough or the weather sucks. I plan on watching most of the race from the shore anyway, then put my boat in and roll to the Flats for the parties.

That's the beauty of having a 24' boat!!!
Gimme a ring if you any of you want to hook up. (614) 530-1552

See you there!!!!
Old 07-30-2002, 07:03 AM
Registered

Brian
We will see you there for sure! When are you going up friday saturday morning? We will be heading up Friday afternoon I think. I will give you a call. If I dont get a hold of you my cell number is 513-218-1695.
Old 07-30-2002, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Bajaboat:We tied up in a small cove with friends all day Sat.
then headed down to the Jtown fireworks...Couldnt take the zoo
anymore!! Didnt make the damn Sat. night...Most of them at the damn dont want to race untill its smooth....not good for me!!

Brian: when you run a Skater..EVERYBODY wants to trie you!!!!!
Big time bragging rights if they can pass a Skater!!!!!1

Cleveland: Nobody seems to want to go with me Im not towing this thing up and boat alone! May see if Reindl needs anything towed up, & not bring the boat
Need somebody with "local knowlegde to show me around the water anyway....
Old 07-30-2002, 08:12 AM
Registered

As of now, I plan on rolling up there on Friday morning.

Birdog-
I don't know my way around the Cleveland area, (by water), all that well. It's been five or six years since I have been that way on the water. I know my way around the islands, Port Clinton, and Cedar Point. A buddy of mine knows the lake real well and I plan on towing up with him. If he can't make it, I am going to wing it. Grab a chart and take my time. You are more than welcome to explore with me, but if I get up there and it's rolling 5-7's, my boat is staying on the trailer. The wife doesn't feel comfortable putting a bunch of air under our boat.

BAJABOAT-
I look forward to seeing you up there!

Quick Reply: Cleveland Races

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.