Notices

Holland ,Grand have

Old 07-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Soon it will be my turn if I can get that hog of mine in the water soon.
Old 07-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guy's
We will be in GH both saturday and sunday, staying at GI marina.
Hope to see several of you there, I have a 33 Challenger with WAKE UP across the stern. Will be traveling around with a Magic and a Crist Craft. I will ck CH 9 often. Later Dwight
Old 07-30-2002, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be around again Sat. or Sun. or both, starting my vacation 8/2- 8/10....white with black stripes, Excalibur Hawk 40....I will also monitor ch. 9 ......Fred
Old 07-30-2002, 08:19 AM
MIdnightRider

What's going on in GH this weekend? What's all the chatter? I'll be out Thursday, PC-Our raft looks like Dale and the Cougar, Chic's Advantage, Tim's Formula, and us, In hockey we called that the "power line" Just one spot left, they only let you go six during Coast Gaurd. The Thong with Flames on it will be in Wednesday , hopefully Kris gets a chance to wear it before I get sauced and start prancing around my bow with it on like last year . I think Bubba Sparks has the song that fits saturday, "ITS GONNA GET UGGLLLY, IN HERE, IN HERE". It'll be fun, as long as some JACKASS doesn't throw a line in the water to tangle my drives all up again. Hope to see allot of people up there. And it was nice to put face with a name Rambunctious sp?, though we had unknowningly previously met. Midnight
Attached Thumbnails Holland ,Grand have-bikinijoes-flames-red-black-l.jpg  

Old 07-30-2002, 10:47 PM
MIdnightRider

Oh Whitey- Make friends with Doug the Dock Cop the minute you pull in to Grand Ilse. Tell Him MIdnight Rider sent you and said he was a good guy, slip him a $10 and say thanks before hand for keeping a good eye on our stuff. It will make things great there, believe me. Midnight